Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Oh so call out menu and new map you said would be the next version not happening now then?

New map, yes, will be getting that out ASAP. Units will still be on-map though however when I release that version perhaps someone will create the callout menu.

What about dyson freelancer people like that would they not help you do the call out menu maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I knew how to do it I would happily do it for you if someone wants to send me a guide on how to do it etc I would use my spare time to do it for this mod

i dont know if kent FRS have them yet but maybe have it so fire fighters have the RCT jacket the high vis ones that they where when not at fires also have hart get high vis vest for when its dark

Do you mean the orange ones like Greater Manchester

Looking up what I need to do to add vehicles and personnel to call out menu

Awesome!

Such a shame USAR seems to be gone. :(

Woah! Never new adding units to callout menu took so long lol. (I was going to try and help but 30 mins of tutorials just baffled me).

Awesome!

Such a shame USAR seems to be gone. :(

Woah! Never new adding units to callout menu took so long lol. (I was going to try and help but 30 mins of tutorials just baffled me).

Sorry I can't help neither. I have about as much patience as a lion as when you take it's food [emoji46] plus my laptop would explode if I tried to run a modding program sorry [emoji31]

yeah it varies my brigade have yellow and black

Hmm I thought it was only greater manchester, Norfolk and Suffolk fire and rescue service have not had them issued yet I don't think, they have the reflective coats but they are for RTC's

Hmm I thought it was only greater manchester, Norfolk and Suffolk fire and rescue service have not had them issued yet I don't think, they have the reflective coats but they are for RTC's

I live in Manchester and I live around the corner from a hospital, a police station and a fire station. The station is called Ashton Fire Station in Ashton Under Lyne

is there a return to station in the new map as there currently isnt one so do you have to send all the fire units to patrol the city

You don't need to, you could manually put them in the station grounds but I guess it's slightly harder to do so when you have sent the whole station out...

here you can see our chief model the new 2015 jacket 

https://twitter.com/LeicsFireRescue/status/643798536535035904

Aren't you a firefighter? Is that similar to the Hi Vis you wear?

So is everyone talking about jackets like these https://twitter.com/Portchester28/status/620645848125440000/photo/1 ?

Yea