[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

Did anyone even try to play the mod at all?

Yea, the map on freeplay did not show up, images of units in the menu were not showing and as soon as i called a unit the game crashed.

Well I can't control who gets it. Actions of others can affect everyone. Welcome to life dude.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I can't agree more.. This topic is going to end up closed now.  IMO it has become nothing more than a clan promotion tool, with a hint of classic bait and switch where we have it and if you want to get it you have to join us.. That is not what EMP mod promotion is about, it is about sharing your work to the community. Not telling them someday you may get it, just not right now, unless you join our clan.. then maybe it's sooner..

Remember, actions of others affect everyone is a double edged sword.

could someone post a gameplay video Thanks!! cause im looking to download it!!! nice work thanks for the MOD!!!!

I will eventually, but I am making another mod, that will be exclusively public. Im not dealing with any of this clan stuff anymore.

But if someone would like to make a quick gameplay video, you are more then welcome too

Im not dealing with any of this clan stuff anymore.

But if someone would like to make a quick gameplay video, you are more then welcome too

I felt like that after being in clans for GTA people just get too power hungry and things tend to go to shit lol. That's why I don't bother with them anymore, so I know how you feel.

I will be doing a gameplay video but it probably won't be until Monday or Tuesday as I'm working tomorrow.

Hello,

Great mod!

I have one issue,

A medical comes out near station five (Buildings right behind the station) and the pt is not seen, and it seems like they are inside the building which is inaccessible.  The only reason why I know the pt is actually there is because the medic will recognize the pt and begin to heal them.  I cannot pick up the pt, however.  

Any solutions? 

Hello,

Great mod!

I have one issue,

A medical comes out near station five (Buildings right behind the station) and the pt is not seen, and it seems like they are inside the building which is inaccessible.  The only reason why I know the pt is actually there is because the medic will recognize the pt and begin to heal them.  I cannot pick up the pt, however.  

Any solutions? 

Yes Zoom in so you can see the inside of the particular building and you will be able to see the victim that the Medic is treating and should be able to pick the victim up with the stretcher crew. This has worked for me.

I am currently giving some of the police vehicles un update. I.e the Dodge Charger, SUV, bomb SUV and the transport van.

Here's the Charger (the skin needs some tweeks still), what do you think?

vlcsnap-2014-10-08-15h41m37s186.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-08-15h42m20s104.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-08-15h42m29s204.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-08-15h44m54s117.png

Looks nice. I was originally gonna do that but then I found a lot of bugs and just didn't have time. I will most likely update the PD vehicles with new lightbars and skins. I just need to find the time to do it.