C.F.D

Outlast - psychological horror game.

Summary: In the desolate mountains of Colorado, horrors await inside Mount Massive Asylum. An abandoned home for the mentally ill, recently re-opened by the “research and charity” branch of the transnational Murkoff Corporation, has been operating in complete secrecy… until now. Acting on a tip from an inside source, independent journalist Miles Upshur breaks into the facility, and what he discovers walks a terrifying line between science and religion, nature and something entirely different. Once inside, his only hope of escape lies with the terrible truth at the heart of Mount Massive.

This is by far one of the most scariest games I've ever played. More than Amnesia the Dark Descent or the Slender. To enjoy the max experience, use headset, crank it all the way up, turn off any lights, and watch / play the game. I actually had to turn this game off several times because i couldn't handle the pressure. The build-up for all the jump scares are really nice. I wore a heart rate monitor and it spiked like crazy as i toured the asylum's darkest secrecy and caught it on video ... THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF THE GAME, I WILL UPLOAD MORE IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT ...

I played this game up to what was about 3 hours for me. If I played it straight, I'd have gotten it in half an hour. But I kept having to pause, wipe, change my pants, and continue. It's terrifying. I loved it. 

That is why you should never wear pants when you play horror games :P

I think if I played this game I would end up having a heart attack. I'm not to good at horror games and I've seen videos of this and the reactions of those playing it lol

Outlast looks pretty scary.

I got pretty messed up by spec ops.