AgentSmith6

Boston Mod?

I hate to be the one to do this, especially as someone who's been on the forums for so long but I haven't been able to download  FInn Rescue's Boston Mod from any of the links throughout and the topic is locked. If someone could just post a working link I'd be greatly appreciative.

This isn't Flinn Rescue Boston mod, this is the one done by BBAILEY and team (Facebook page here: https://www.emergency-planet.com/bostonmanchestermod). As far as I know there is no working link for Flinn Rescue mod. But if you want the corona update FFMeredith the link is here: https://mega.co.nz/#!b9AnSZQa!NK0HIWnIsRkYzXfuiSpX8VH6sW5B1roYet4BAAZTaY8

Sorry guys!  I had the Boston mod topic looked for a while.  I don't have time to work on the Mod right now, maybe in the future. There are other versions out there to play.  I only put the beta version up for a short time.  I am sure other members can upload the mod if you wanted it. Thanks again for your support and understanding Finn. 

Sorry guys!  I had the Boston mod topic looked for a while.  I don't have time to work on the Mod right now, maybe in the future. There are other versions out there to play.  I only put the beta version up for a short time.  I am sure other members can upload the mod if you wanted it. Thanks again for your support and understanding Finn. 

That's understandable, I mean real life comes first. For a beta I think its great, hopefully you can get back to it in the future. I'm sure Gunswat said he was going to re-upload it for people... If I read correctly... I dunno its gone 3am and I'm tired lol