prmdc

Kinlossie Mod (Slow WIP)

There is a tutorial on adding vehicles here. It should help you if you read through that. By the way, it makes it easier to find errors if you add one new unit at a time.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me :)

Yeah i'm thinking that, might have to take them all out and put the back up files in. Thinking I may need to pare back the amount of vehicles i'm using. It was still working when i added a couple of fire appliances, then i added the whole police and that was my problem.

Thanks for the link

Its been a while since I checked in here and my god! The progress on the map and models is amazing! You have done an amazing job Medic.

Oh and those who keep saying Scotland doesn't use these vehicles etc. Its a FICTIONAL MOD, so Medic can use any damn vehicles he likes as he is the one making it.

Thanks

Its been a while since I checked in here and my god! The progress on the map and models is amazing! You have done an amazing job Medic.

Oh and those who keep saying Scotland doesn't use these vehicles etc. Its a FICTIONAL MOD, so Medic can use any damn vehicles he likes as he is the one making it.

Thanks for the comments beasty, due to a few technical mishaps (me messing around) I have gone back to the original EM4 map. I am however changing things around on it, new buildings, street furniture etc, I have just figured out to fully integrate a model into the game (SFRS Rescue Pump) and have hoses connect etc. Looking at doing new updates to the stations I hope, still using the same fire stn as was in the pictures.

I have pared down the units that I will be using, though may add more once it is fully working. Kinlossie council has a new colour scheme and logo for its fleet and they will be used in the Tec role.

As for realism, you are right in that it is a fictional Mod and I can use what I want, however, I will "try" and keep it as close to factual as possible

will post some updated pics soonish, 

Medic1-

Good one Gunswat! They are illegal in my country though :(

as they are to your northern cousins, much to my dismay, though Mackies, a crisp (chip) manufacturer imports Haggis & black pepper flavour to a local shop, yum yum!

Great to hear man:)...if you mess the mod up I'm gonna throw a haggis at you;) lol jokes haha

as long as I recover from my mess up's

Didn't the Canadian government quarantine a shipment of IRN BRU once too i remember the Scottish Government made a big deal about it

kinda off, but they got over that, you can still get it here if you look hard enough!

Thanks

Thanks for the comments beasty, due to a few technical mishaps (me messing around) I have gone back to the original EM4 map. I am however changing things around on it, new buildings, street furniture etc, I have just figured out to fully integrate a model into the game (SFRS Rescue Pump) and have hoses connect etc. Looking at doing new updates to the stations I hope, still using the same fire stn as was in the pictures.

I have pared down the units that I will be using, though may add more once it is fully working. Kinlossie council has a new colour scheme and logo for its fleet and they will be used in the Tec role.

As for realism, you are right in that it is a fictional Mod and I can use what I want, however, I will "try" and keep it as close to factual as possible

will post some updated pics soonish, 

Medic1-

No problems :) well even if you have gone back to the original EM4 map, I'm sure over time it will get built up again and look great! So like the council van you could get in the Welfordshire mod which was used for turning off the automatic fire alarms? Well I'm not from Scotland, so I'm not sure what vehicles they use. But from what I've seen it looks pretty realistic as it is, definitely at the top of the UK mods list with the London & Welfordshire mods.

No problems :) well even if you have gone back to the original EM4 map, I'm sure over time it will get built up again and look great! So like the council van you could get in the Welfordshire mod which was used for turning off the automatic fire alarms? Well I'm not from Scotland, so I'm not sure what vehicles they use. But from what I've seen it looks pretty realistic as it is, definitely at the top of the UK mods list with the London & Welfordshire mods.

Thanks, hopefully post some pics tomorrow.

Shame you have gone back to the normal em4 map but the models look so good. And does anyone know how i can stop my traffic lights from screwing up on the normal map because i do not use the editor so i don't understand the way of changing numbers on the traffic lights.

Couple of more pics. Have all the units pared down for what I am including (stuck on including one, keeps crashing when selecting one unit). Map is coming along quite nicely. Would like to figure out how to use the dispatch script from the Amsterdam Amstelland Mod. 

post-30470-0-07484000-1400349810_thumb.j

post-30470-0-81420800-1400349820_thumb.j

post-30470-0-47915600-1400349835_thumb.j

post-30470-0-66066400-1400350279_thumb.j