prmdc

Kinlossie Mod (Slow WIP)

What does the patient transport service do in the mod?

For most EMS departments it is meant to transfer patients between hospitals who are unable to move around or need the extra care.  They are typically staffed by regular paramedics, probably near retirement (NOT CONFIRMED) and just want a bit of down time.

British Columbia Ambulance Service has a dedicated fleet that does this during the day but you will hear, over the scanner, Dispatch pulling units out of service to do a patient transfer whether it is a Code 3 run or if it is just routine. 

But yea... thats basicly what they do.

I like the ARFF, I just added one into my personal mod but I haven't ventured into scripting yet for the most part. Have you been able to get both water canons on it to work? I was thinking that since I have the limited water supply mod and it has a script for adding a roof canon (like many US trucks) I thought I could start from there.

You're textures look great btw :happy:

Thanks for comments, I haven't started the scripting yet, busy just learning to put things together and add them into the mod. Been off it for a little bit due to work, hopefully get back into it soon though.

At this moment he unfortunately has no plans to release:(

OMG like seriously... Do kids not know how to read these days :angry: ... Here yall this is what he said at the beginning of the thread.

and I quote "Let me start by stating that this is a PRIVATE Mod, "This will NOT be released". I am doing this so I can work and figure out how to do a Mod" 

Oh wow look it was the VERY FIRST SENTENCE!!!! Learn to read! :dry: 

Would be great if you did release. I can assist with lighting if you should ever need that help. Only part of modding I can do best.

I was stood underneath that wonderful statue but a couple of weeks ago! Clue is in your profile pic though :P Map and mod is looking excellent mate. One recommendation would be that the ARV's should be Shoguns but then you've acknowledged it's fictional and you're limited by 3D models, so it really don't matter if it looks good :)

The OC-D