prmdc

Kinlossie Mod (Slow WIP)

Let me start by stating that this is a PRIVATE Mod, "This will NOT be released". I am doing this so I can work and figure out how to do a Mod.

There are plenty of models that I have "borrowed" from some excellent Mods out there, and some models that are freely available on Emergency Planet websites. The skins are my work though, any resemblance to anything out there is purley coincidental.

IF and only IF I were to be granted permission, would I think about releasing it. 

Kinlossie is a fictional large town somewhere in Scotland probably on the West Coast, with semi-fictional/factual emergency services (tried to recreate as best as I can) It has a large enough population to support a Scottish Fire & Rescue Service Div HQ, large hospital, and main Police station, the Scottish Ambulance Service also has a depot in town. there will (hopefully) be Kinlossie international airport, where Police Scotland and Scottish Ambulance Service will have there helicopters based. Kinlossie council also has a depot in town. Kinlossie transport links inc, rail station served by Scotrail & Virgin, there is also a bus stn served by Scottish Citylink, National Express and West Coast Motors plus local town company, (have not decided who that will be) McGills

Next projects will be:

Police Scotland Ford Focus Estate and Motorcycle  :Done

Scottish Ambulance Service Vehicles  :Done

remainder of SFRS vehicles.  :Done

Personnel for above services

As stated above, this is a SLOW WIP as I have a life/Job outside of this and this is merely something to keep me occupied between calls (when i'm not studying boss!). I thought you guys might like to see my work so far and will keep posting when I have completed large portions of the Mod (will not be posting every time I complete a skin)

As always, comments/critiscm are welcome, but I see this as just a game/hobby, and is not exactly as Scotland is.To those out there that take it a little more seriously than most, deal with it!

Enjoy

Ps. If any Moderators are reading, I had another post going about a Scottish Mod, due to a HD crash that post can be locked.

post-30470-0-82991700-1394315574_thumb.j

post-30470-0-99851200-1394315582_thumb.j

post-30470-0-47106000-1394315606_thumb.j

post-30470-0-17660200-1394315621_thumb.j

post-30470-0-66832900-1394315626_thumb.j

post-30470-0-82521500-1394315639_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

wow your models look fantastic the skins look super shame its a private mod would of loved to play that one best of look with the rest of your mod and keep up the good work  

Thanks

They look great super realistic aswell:)

Thanks

By any chance is this based of Kinloss and Lossiemouth?

What ever gave you that idea!.....  :cool:

Very nice! Are the trains based on the class 390 pendolino?

Supposedly, would like to find a different one for the Scotrail though, more of a local train.

OMG i hope you get permission to release this mod it looks amazing.  :happy:  :D

OMG like seriously... Do kids not know how to read these days :angry: ... Here yall this is what he said at the beginning of the thread.

and I quote "Let me start by stating that this is a PRIVATE Mod, "This will NOT be released". I am doing this so I can work and figure out how to do a Mod" 

Oh wow look it was the VERY FIRST SENTENCE!!!! Learn to read! :dry: 

I like the ARFF, I just added one into my personal mod but I haven't ventured into scripting yet for the most part. Have you been able to get both water canons on it to work? I was thinking that since I have the limited water supply mod and it has a script for adding a roof canon (like many US trucks) I thought I could start from there.

You're textures look great btw :happy:

come on now people enough is enough, now back to topic, this guy dont need this on his thread,

medic-1

nice units, can you tell me if the aerial ladder platform will have logic and will unpack and set up.?

Alight kids, knock it off!

don't know whether to be amused or disappointed?

It would be nice if the aerial ladder platform would unpack, if I can figure out how to do it, like I posted at the top, i'm doing this so I can learn how to do this, if I can figure out the scripting, then yes it will, but until then it won't.