JamesJackson

Antelope Valley Mod (KME Engine Added In Game)

Which Station would you guys prefer?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which station would you like to see included?

What is the polycount on the engine and are you planing of doing the newer engine with the fancy led lighting ? @losangelesi @jamesjackson

Overall nice engine just needs some touches on the skin.

Im not sure on the polycount i will have to get back to you on that and yes some engines will have the new led light set ups. And thank you for the feedback and yea i know about the skin i just did a minor reskin of Chris07 main skin on the engine but i will later and upload new pics :laugh:  :laugh:

I also have a squad skin and model that needs UV mapping.

I also have a brush patrol model that I have not yet skinned.

Chris07 i responded to your PM

This mod looks very promising :)

Thank you for your feedback and support  :laugh:

Will you also add seagrave marauder2 for fd? Just wonder, btw very good job!

To answer your question no i will be including it as the Seagrave Marauder 2 is used by LAFD and this mod will only include units from The Los Angeles County Fire Dept. And thank you for the feedback and support. 

Im not sure on the polycount i will have to get back to you on that and yes some engines will have the new led light set ups. And thank you for the feedback and yea i know about the skin i just did a minor reskin of Chris07 main skin on the engine but i will later and upload new pics :laugh:  :laugh:

I'm not really planning on making the new LED setups because not a lot of places have them and their pretty ugly, lol.

Nice work on the engine. The only thing I noticed was the front light bar looks a little to big for the model, unless it was the picture lol!  

LA county has a taller bar than most, this is to scale. :)

I also have a squad skin and model that needs UV mapping.

I also have a brush patrol model that I have not yet skinned.

i've already mostly uv mapped the squad, just need to finish uv mapping the back box mostly and light it.

i've already mostly uv mapped the squad, just need to finish uv mapping the back box mostly and light it.

Okay bro. I appreciate the engine  :laugh:

no prob, the new leds won't be happening though due to many game limitations. the way the led rotators work won't allow it to be properly recreated within em4

Okay bro 

It appears to be JamesJackson's business page lol.

I would suggest he take the link down from here because it contains a lot of personal information.

Facebook page not exist.

Yea my bad about that lol. It did start out as the mod page but when life hit me i changed to something different i will remove the link asap.