Ghost Graphic Designs

Liberty City Modification [WIP]

Release: Yes or No.  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Should I release this modification?

• Yes!
    • Nope.

No update in a while, why? :(

It said many times, well you know modelers have a real life and not a lot of free time, also modding alone suks.

@Ghost Graphic Designs - Haven't seen a half of the thread, skins looks sweet and perfect! I love the red AMR ambulance very much! every single part fits there perfectly!

From the things i don't like: Taurus with a orange russian Elina led lightbar (There are way more better options);

Private Ambulance - RapidCare (Saw simple skin on german fake ambulances);

Tranperent windows on some a few units? - there are no driver )) and they are combined in the way we can't see the interiors

It said many times, well you know modelers have a real life and not a lot of free time, also modding alone suks.

@Ghost Graphic Designs - Haven't seen a half of the thread, skins looks sweet and perfect! I love the red AMR ambulance very much! every single part fits there perfectly!

From the things i don't like: Taurus with a orange russian Elina led lightbar (There are way more better options);

Private Ambulance - RapidCare (Saw simple skin on german fake ambulances);

Tranperent windows on some a few units? - there are no driver )) and they are combined in the way we can't see the interiors

Hey, thanks for the suggestions. :)

I'm kind of busy with real life and I'm currently sorting some things out (I'm planning to join a Volunteer Fire Department) and that's been consuming some of my free time. I'll ask the moderators to lock the topic for now, because I'm not currently working on it and I don't know if it's worth it to resume the work on it.