Blackout

Blackrock Cliffs

Just started my 3rd of 4 semesters for paramedic school. So I won't be doing very much modeling until June. Haven't decided if the mod will be released for EM4 or EM5 yet. 

I'll decide what game the mod is coming out for, and when it will be released when I get more vehicle models done, when the (possible) release of EM5 gets closer, and when I am done with medic school

EMT-Paramedic or ACP (advanced care paramedic) started August 20, 2013 and runs til roughly October depending on when you finish your clinical time. So rougly 1.25 years. We have to do 35 intubations, start like 100 IVs, deliver 5 babies, so it also depends on how lucky you are in getting certain calls.

I will be getting the summer off so I should have some more time to work on the mod then

Well I just finished writing my very last final about 30 minutes ago! I'm done all my scenarios, all my book learnin' and everything and anything to do with the classroom. All that I have left now is semester 4, which consists of ambulance, ER, OR, L&B, and PEDS clinical time. This means that I am going to have much more free time to say, I don't know... make models and skins and what not! And I definitely have a few models I would love to start working on.

Stay tuned to the Blackrock Cliffs website for the most up to date, and detailed details about the mod!

i like the diagonal lines our ambulances and some fire trucks here in Ontario have and they look kick ass!! I seen that it was mentioned about ACP's have you thought about making any CCP's (Critical Care Paramedics) other wise known in Canada as level 3 paramedics. those typically do Air Ambulance however I know in Toronto a lot work on the ground in rigs until they are paged for a heli call! they also have First Response vehicles they use too, so no matter how bad the call is they are paged out first and they go and assess and notify dispatch of how many transporting units are going to be required if any and what level of medics need to attend.

back to your units I think they are brilliant!! keep them coming. here's a tip for starting an IV if u cant find a vein try heating a blanket and wrapping it around the patients arm, the heat helps bring the veins to the surface!!

As far as the back goes, I spent like a half an hour trying to make something that didn't look stupid. It looked weird without something at the top. So I wound up just leaving it where it is. I'll likely be changing it later to something that looks better, but right now I'm out of ideas. 

Well with the news of Emergency 5 coming out in October. I can make it official. 

Blackrock Cliffs will be released for Emergency 5! (no part of it will be available for EM4)

Also I'd like to announce that Kicks has joined the mod team. His primary role will be with graphics design and webpage development.  Kicks and I will be working on getting a fully functional website up and running where you can browse everything BRC with ease! 

Keep watching the thread over the next week or so and I should have the FD Rescue unit pictures posted!

Here's a few of the images made by Kicks!

bc3_zps0fe917f3.jpg

bcpd1_zps9c56caf2.jpg

bcems1_zps27a997b7.jpg