Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

Ok i have been trying to figure this problem out for a while now. When i start up the FDNY and EMS game mode along with the other game mode when i get in game none of the fire units are in there stations. Also i dont have a battalion 9 at all. Like when i click the fire tab its not there. help please!

Are you guys trying to play the second game mode that is labelled as 'unavailable'? That's probably your problem. That mode wasn't finished.

If you really want to play FDNY and EMS calls only, I suggest playing the first mode after manually altering your fp_params_endless file in the Specs folder.

I removed the protesters,, the arsonists, and the exploding gas pipe because when the gas lines blows up it's sets WAY to many things on fire for my taste lol wish there was more simple fires like dumpsters/houses/commercial buildings and small random fires and even false alarms would be cool with me

I am working on V3.0.5 SD Same map, same units, just going to optimize it and reduce the size of the folder by 50% so intel should be able to run smoothly after this update. I would like to apologize for these issues not being addressed previously but this was all Dyson's mod I had not worked on it at all, he is extremely busy with Uni etc so I will take the time to help him out and get a smooth working version out to you guys this week. Stay tuned. It will also have the limited water, new gate functions and working Tower Ladders. I will also fix the SD Multiplayer Compatibility. 

I am working on V3.0.5 SD Same map, same units, just going to optimize it and reduce the size of the folder by 50% so intel should be able to run smoothly after this update. I would like to apologize for these issues not being addressed previously but this was all Dyson's mod I had not worked on it at all, he is extremely busy with Uni etc so I will take the time to help him out and get a smooth working version out to you guys this week. Stay tuned. It will also have the limited water, new gate functions and working Tower Ladders. I will also fix the SD Multiplayer Compatibility. 

Yep I second this, sorry for not being able to finish it off, it was more of an experiment, the first version ran smooth on intel but was buggy, once I addressed the bugs it stopped running on intel, weird. Anyway yeah I have so little time that I'm happy Raf is looking into this.

x