TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

UPDATE - MAMMOTH LAKE SHERIFF DEPARTMENT CROWN VICTORIA (NNICO) AND FORD EXPLORER 

Apologies for the lack in updates, been very busy at college and will remain to be, but will try and show you guys updates when possible. These are still WIP, but as you can see, strongly based off the Philadelphia design; which I love. Lightbars will be changed in the final version.

oek0.png

pgc9.png

Looks good, the explorer could use a lightbar.

As stated all lightbars are more or less changing; we've got some new ones made by Cops that are truly awesome!

I will tell you that the Crown Victoria Mammoth Lake Sheriff's Department will have either Federal Signal Arjent S2s or Code 3 21 TRs, so don't fret  :happy: Not the biggest fan of slick-tops myself!

no I'm sure when it is tho it will have released on the topic title;)

Thanks, I look forward to this mod, it looks great!!

UPDATE - STILLWATER RESCUE SERVICE ENGINE 1

Update on the Fire Department end of things; I've created anew theme for our engines which me and Marius are currently working very hard on to get in game. This is a heavy WIP, so is liable to change; a few texture bugs exist on the images below, though some are due to perspective. My first time designing a Fire Department instead of Law Enforcement so go easy on me!  :cool:

w21l.png

apcf.png

Just noticed it says "Rescue" on an "Engine"....  :sporty:

Yeah will change that ASAP; it's because I had to quickly transfer all the decals so you could add all the fire dept. stuff :D

Everything looks good! but just some info on WI,

Law Enforcement is the only dept allowed to use Red/Blue lights

Fire Department is Red/amber (same for personal vehicles with sirens)

EMS is Red/White (same for personal vehicles with siren)

WI is also going to enact a requirement for chevron (no specified color combinations... yet) here in 2015 I believe. A lot of agencies are already begining to implement them and I see you have on your EMS fast response cars.

Yeah, different states have different laws on light colors. I think I see a little of the old Aiken color scheme in the pumper there too :happy: .  Have you all considered adding a older unit too for the sake of realism? Something say 1988ish...

I like that engine. It would be nice to get away from the traditional red truck. I know some of us volunteers like to be creative when it comes to truck colors haha.

Lol yeah, especially considering some of us see more parades yearly than we do calls

Yeah, different states have different laws on light colors. I think I see a little of the old Aiken color scheme in the pumper there too :happy: .  Have you all considered adding a older unit too for the sake of realism? Something say 1988ish...

To be honest, no, we haven't really considered that. As we're all very busy at the moment, there's only really a limited unit pool that we can draw from.

I didn't notice that likeness actually, I guess it must have been in my subconscious! 

Wow, that engine looks awesome!

looking great.

here in Australia we have red and blue lights on all emergency vehicles,front and back

I like that engine. It would be nice to get away from the traditional red truck. I know some of us volunteers like to be creative when it comes to truck colors haha.

I'm glad you like it. Thanks all for your support.