So after giving up on the last Habor City release, I was pleased to see that the new release (4.0) had came out. I excitedly downloaded it, hoping for the best. But the same, annoying, frustrating, evil little issue has came up again. Pedestrians walking around the city tend to completely HALT in the middle of the road and refuse to move making my emergency vehicles stuck (the vehicle tends to freeze up after they run into the pedestrian and cannot back up to go around theM), or on the sidewalk creating these huge lines which eventually form a human barricade not allowing anything or anyone to get through. I've noticed these lines particually by Station 7, Station 5, and alittle bit north of Station 1. I've really become fed up with this issue and it's beginning to ruin my desire to play. This is such a terrific mod, it should be enjoyed! Not cursed!

Is there any way around this? Can I go into the mods folder and somehow thin out the number of civies walking around? Or is there a fix for this? If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate the help.

Thank y'alll :cheers:

So after giving up on the last Habor City release, I was pleased to see that the new release (4.0) had came out. I excitedly downloaded it, hoping for the best. But the same, annoying, frustrating, evil little issue has came up again. Pedestrians walking around the city tend to completely HALT in the middle of the road and refuse to move making my emergency vehicles stuck (the vehicle tends to freeze up after they run into the pedestrian and cannot back up to go around theM), or on the sidewalk creating these huge lines which eventually form a human barricade not allowing anything or anyone to get through. I've noticed these lines particually by Station 7, Station 5, and alittle bit north of Station 1. I've really become fed up with this issue and it's beginning to ruin my desire to play. This is such a terrific mod, it should be enjoyed! Not cursed!

Is there any way around this? Can I go into the mods folder and somehow thin out the number of civies walking around? Or is there a fix for this? If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate the help.

Thank y'alll :cheers:

try lowering the resolution. I had the issue on my old PC until I dropped the resolution.