scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Hehe they lasted a few months. They were a cancelled order from an airfield in Scotland, so WMFS got them cheap!.They were based at Hay Mills & Dudley stations, and the local kids clocked onto the fact that the water cannon was amazing, so there was a rise in small fires in the area so they could see the water monitor in use :/ They were crewed by 3 FF's.

We'll see how the poll goes and go by that!

Just spoke to e34p. The retained script is you can call 3 FF's, a Crew Commander & Watch Commander. But there is no limit on how many times you can press the button, so you can call as many FF's as you wish for each call! The fire engines will have room for 6 persons.

Crew of6?!!! You must be joking!!!

I can guarantee, that pumps are not booking out as crew of 6 and 6 anymore! Maybe 5 years ago, but not anymore!

Here another update for you guys.

Welford police station. Complete with removable roof and back to police station script where the suspect walks past the custody suite into the cell.

Hope you like it.

E34P

post-3230-0-95100000-1371422161_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-39020300-1371422171_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-21104000-1371422182_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-59966400-1371422194_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-64920300-1371422206_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-99298700-1371422217_thumb.jp

Love this, been waiting for an indepth UK mod for quite some time. Obviously I'm fairly busy at the moment, but I'd love to lend a hand after releasing my current project. Would love to be involved in a UK mod, especially one that is developing so fast and so well.

x

Hey great word did u do the script yourself? Cause I saw a mod before with it :)

Also I can tell this mod will be the mod I play most till em5 probs even after :D great work guys really just great work :'(

Great work on the police station. I agree with someone's comment about the inclusion of a Volvo V70, as it is used almost in every force for traffic. Will police officers be able to change into bullet proof vests to become armed response officers, similar to the way the fire fighters are able to change what they are wearing. As some in some more rural forces traffic officers can also double up as armed response. For the fire service are there plans for any more special units, like water rescue, heavy rescue or aerial platforms?

There will be different types of police cars, but we don't want to give everything away before release :P

As for the police officer, that if only the look that the officers in the police station will have, obviously out on the beat they are more tooled up.

There will be a large selection of special fire appliances.

lol? if you won't put cannon on any like waw,tlf or fmb your game will crash without anything in log file.

whatbout if they kept an airport vehicle?

lol? if you won't put cannon on any like waw,tlf or fmb your game will crash without anything in log file.

the london mod doesnt have one that works fine

Also will there be different calls like drunks at night on a high street,arson etc and less calls involving firearms?