scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Do you guys have any plans of including the incident commander being able to for instance, "make pumps 5" ect

At this stage, we have no plans to have this kind of command in the mod. But it may come with later releases!.

However the mod will have 'change clothes' script. Where FF's are able to change into incident commander, BA entry control, sector commander, safety officer, command support, gas tight suits etc....The same will apply to paramedics who will be able to change into hi-vis, HART can change in to B.A etc...

Apologies for the lack of updates from myself lately, for those of you who don't know my full time job is with the emergency services, so the shifts take up 5 days of my week! There is plenty going on behind the scenes.

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

At this stage, we have no plans to have this kind of command in the mod. But it may come with later releases!.

However the mod will have 'change clothes' script. Where FF's are able to change into incident commander, BA entry control, sector commander, safety officer, command support, gas tight suits etc....The same will apply to paramedics who will be able to change into hi-vis, HART can change in to B.A etc...

Apologies for the lack of updates from myself lately, for those of you who don't know my full time job is with the emergency services, so the shifts take up 5 days of my week! There is plenty going on behind the scenes.

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Thanks to you guys for making this ;) hehehe lol

Aha, I see, can always be done manually haha :)

Also, do you plan on including any reserve appliances like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/seifracing/3887046493/

Not many of the vehicles have the lights done yet, but they will more than likely have rear reds.

We are also debating having an older reserve appliance, but nothing has been set in stone.

Update:

Here are some of the police officers that will be in the mod.

I hope you like them.

E34P

post-3230-0-70008000-1371660686_thumb.jp

What percent are you at I hope you don't take this as me asking for a realese date or asking to hurry up or anything like that

Not sure on the percent at the moment. Me and e34p are working on separate parts of the mod. I am skinning models and personnel, lighting, and e34p is working on scripts, map and buildings.

There will be a few more updates tonight

Not sure on the percent at the moment. Me and e34p are working on separate parts of the mod. I am skinning models and personnel, lighting, and e34p is working on scripts, map and buildings.

There will be a few more updates tonight

Awesome can't wait :)

Here is another update for you (sort of)

This will not be in the first release.

Our plan for the Welfordshire mod is that in Version 2 it will be a map of a large airport (think Heathrow) with multiple terminals, fire stations, moving aircraft (hopefully) and familiar airlines.

I hope you like our idea.

E34P

post-3230-0-25162500-1372103474_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-87493200-1372103491_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-83943300-1372103525_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-20243600-1372103561_thumb.jp

Here is another update for you (sort of)

This will not be in the first release.

Our plan for the Welfordshire mod is that in Version 2 it will be a map of a large airport (think Heathrow) with multiple terminals, fire stations, moving aircraft (hopefully) and familiar airlines. Looks

I hope you like our idea.

E34P

looks amazing and that v2 is already been started ;)

It hasn't been started, I was just playing around with the idea today after watching Airport Live last week. But that's the idea for version 2.

It hasn't been started, I was just playing around with the idea today after watching Airport Live last week. But that's the idea for version 2.

Yea im still on ep1 of that ;) good so far tho :D

In my humblest of opinions (and that's all it is) I think you should make a comprehensive and realistic Uk mod, with towns and cities, rather than airports, I mean realistically an airport fire service actually has a real call (plane crash, large fire) once or twice in their careersĀ 
I mean what would you do with police resources, how often are police ever actually doing things at airports other than security checks, same with medical services. In my own personal opinion, the game is designed and suited to a city/town environment but, alas thats just my two cents on the matter