Xandarb

Honolulu mod [WIP] -Canceled-

So Xandard your putting a smalll Beta version today?

Yes, you can call it beta or demo or something. A little something to show of my work.

I've now (18th of may) made a public release for the demo for Honolulu Mod. I am not completely sure that this is a good thing, because it is still very much not a complete product. Consider yourself warned!

My intentions with this release is to show off what I have been doing for the last months and to get feedback on it. Keep in mind that this is my first mod and I have been working with the trial-and-error method so there are most likely loads of stupid mistakes all over it.

I still intend to release the full version later on. Including all the required units and a better map.

Download here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/32yq3h9wa1qd/n/Honolulu_mod_Demo_-_By_Xandarb_amp_the_Honolulu_mod_team.zip

Please don't shoot me down! :)

Thank you!

Xandarb & Honmod team

Are you planing on uploading it to Emergency Planet?

Hmm. I didn't plan to do that. The full release, yes, but for now it'll be some other free part hosting service.

Awesome demo man :) i played for an hour and i didn't see any problems just need more units. but awesome job man :cheers:

Thank you! Glad you liked it! :)

where do u copy and paste the units to? i tryed the la mod but nothing?

please help\!!!

Copy-paste the whole folder it as is into the mod folder. It's a standalone mod (although it is based on lamod).

Yeah I tried it twice. My system can not rear the file etc. The file is down loaded but will not open. Any suggustions out there thanks.

Same happened to me. What you must do is right click it, "open with", select "winrar" and it will be able to open it.

It's a glitch with winrar sometimes with zip files, but it does support the file.

Nice demo, thanks for the release.

Thank you!

very good demo man!!!

Thank you!

When i downloaded it, it didn't have a file just something that said honolulu mod demo but no folder

Check below.

Yeah I tried it twice. My system can not rear the file etc. The file is down loaded but will not open. Any suggustions out there thanks.

Same,

You need to extract it ;) Try 7zip or winrar, extract the file and viola! There will be a folder, copy-paste it to the em4/mods/ folder and it should work.

No I have tried enough with Bitzipper and winrar,7zip I am done thanks anyway. I will wait until the Mod is done thanks again.

Thanks any way. Flie is a pain in the ass I tried winrar, 7zip, bitzipper no good right click etc. This is messiing up my internet settings File Factory keeps trying to put there stuff on my computer even after I declined.

ive tryed to download it but its not the file type ive tryed it twice but still no

Marius i had the same problem and i downloaded it again and it worked fine, maybe try downloading it again if you haven't already

I don't think that download is working. The file isnt any type of file..

Okay! Everybody with download problems listen up!

Here's what you (most probably) do wrong. You are trying to download the file through filefactory's download manager. Don't.

Quick tutorial:

This is the homescreen. Scroll down to find the download buttons.

post-17008-0-02942300-1370547236_thumb.p

Here you see the download buttons. Press the free one if you don't have an account.

(Scroll down again if you were thrown back to the top)

Untick the box if you don't want to download through the download manager.

Wait a minute or so.

Press download once the timer hits zero. :)

post-17008-0-21561400-1370547244_thumb.p