The crane is purposely under fire. The coroners are purposely under police. The ambulances are scripted to not automatically go back to their stations. Medic 5 parks with Medic 6 and Engine 5, Foam 5 and 6 park together.

Could be, but i do not see how this adds something to my post. Ambulances do not unload at the hospital, totally different than not going back to stations.

This mod is really great! But i do have some suggestions / bugs... please let me know if you can work on these.

- Foam and Medic 5 go to station 6. Other fire units seem to work fine.

- Path finding in the upper left and lower right corner is really bad, vehicles get lost / drive around the entire map.

- The medics do not carry EMT-bags by default. This is, in my opinion, a downside since they now can lift persons (so why use stretchers?) but even worse: they stop healing when a person is recovered AND do not look for injured persons by them self.

- The hospital does not work 9 out of 10 times. Stretchers do not step out the vehicle so injured persons stay in it causing vehicles to stay at the hospital also. This counts both for the heli as the ambulances.

- Other players, except from the host, do not see the bottles of gas laying everywhere. This is a big one that influences the game play in a negative way.

- Stand-by option: when clicking HQ or somewhere in the map; the sirens go on but the lights stay off while the primary light button is enabled (you'll have to disable end enable it again to active the lights).

- Vehicles coming from the hospital do not use sirens by default (same issue as above, but then for sirens).

- Prices for vehicles: in the beginning they cost like 100 bucks. When buying the prices suddenly go through the roof (45K+).

- Using the right mouse button on a fire vehicle enabled the lights or something instead of deploy, which is preferred.

- Shouldn't coroners be in the medical category instead of police?

- Same for the crane; is now located under fire instead of services.

I hope you don't take this as criticism, we love the mod!

yea quite of those Is fixable ingame ;) ill walk you through them later :)

Foam and Medic 5 go to station 6. Other fire units seem to work fine.

- Never heard of this, Medic 5 and Medic 6 always go back to Station 5. Foam 5 and 6 go to station 6 like they are supposed to

Path finding in the upper left and lower right corner is really bad, vehicles get lost / drive around the entire map.

- If you could be more specific with street name I may be able to do something about it

The medics do not carry EMT-bags by default. This is, in my opinion, a downside since they now can lift persons (so why use stretchers?) but even worse: they stop healing when a person is recovered AND do not look for injured persons by them self.

- All you have to do it tell your medic to pick up a bag. Also if a person is healed, they don't need to be healed anymore sooo....

The hospital does not work 9 out of 10 times. Stretchers do not step out the vehicle so injured persons stay in it causing vehicles to stay at the hospital also. This counts both for the heli as the ambulances

- I am aware of the hospital glitches, and trying to work on fixing them

Other players, except from the host, do not see the bottles of gas laying everywhere. This is a big one that influences the game play in a negative way.

- When things go flying in game they land in different spots for different players, so this counts for explosions as well as if someone gets hit by a train.. nothing I can do about that

Stand-by option: when clicking HQ or somewhere in the map; the sirens go on but the lights stay off while the primary light button is enabled (you'll have to disable end enable it again to active the lights

- Not even sure why the Stand-by option would be used. As far as the HQ button goes, I know it's kinda buggy but I don't know how to fix it, I barely know how to script

Vehicles coming from the hospital do not use sirens by default (same issue as above, but then for sirens

- Turn the siren on

Prices for vehicles: in the beginning they cost like 100 bucks. When buying the prices suddenly go through the roof (45K+

- They should all be set to $1, and you have 10,000,000 by default

Using the right mouse button on a fire vehicle enabled the lights or something instead of deploy, which is preferred

- I am award of it but again, don't know how to fix it

Shouldn't coroners be in the medical category instead of police?

- nope

Same for the crane; is now located under fire instead of services.

- That's where we want it :)

Also, We didn't know about the part of LA called Harbor City until we released the mod.

Just got that call 2 :/ he aint killed anybody...yet ;) haha

He killed 2 people on the roof.I could pick up the injured, but I couldn't get him.lol

"Path finding in the upper left and lower right corner is really bad, vehicles get lost / drive around the entire map.

- If you could be more specific with street name I may be able to do something about ii"

I do notice at one of the stations, my fire truck when I send it back to station, it doesn't go, instead it parks on the grass close by the station; I have to manually drive it to the station then click return to station, I can't remember off the top of my head which it is, next time I'm in game I'll check.

Foam and Medic 5 go to station 6. Other fire units seem to work fine.

- Never heard of this, Medic 5 and Medic 6 always go back to Station 5. Foam 5 and 6 go to station 6 like they are supposed to

Does not sound logical to me; why should units numbered 5 go to station 6?

Path finding in the upper left and lower right corner is really bad, vehicles get lost / drive around the entire map.

- If you could be more specific with street name I may be able to do something about it

I need to look into this. I know, for example, the bridge with the waterfall in the right lower corner is hard to find for vehicles.

For the upper left corner i found that vehicles drive down (via the big bridge in the middle), go left and go up again via the bridge at the left.

The medics do not carry EMT-bags by default. This is, in my opinion, a downside since they now can lift persons (so why use stretchers?) but even worse: they stop healing when a person is recovered AND do not look for injured persons by them self.

- All you have to do it tell your medic to pick up a bag. Also if a person is healed, they don't need to be healed anymore sooo....

When in chaos you might forget persons (or want to leave them for a while to focus on other things). Is this some setting i can set myself so people can choose?

The hospital does not work 9 out of 10 times. Stretchers do not step out the vehicle so injured persons stay in it causing vehicles to stay at the hospital also. This counts both for the heli as the ambulances

- I am aware of the hospital glitches, and trying to work on fixing them

Thanks.

Other players, except from the host, do not see the bottles of gas laying everywhere. This is a big one that influences the game play in a negative way.

- When things go flying in game they land in different spots for different players, so this counts for explosions as well as if someone gets hit by a train.. nothing I can do about that

I understand, we've seen this with police officers and arial trucks in LA MOD (being invisible / not working properly for others) but that's not as bad as this one. We get a lot of injured fire man and such more because other players don't see them laying around. I'd rather see those objects being removed from the mod if this cannot be fixed.

Stand-by option: when clicking HQ or somewhere in the map; the sirens go on but the lights stay off while the primary light button is enabled (you'll have to disable end enable it again to active the lights

- Not even sure why the Stand-by option would be used. As far as the HQ button goes, I know it's kinda buggy but I don't know how to fix it, I barely know how to script

For ambulances: instead of stations we use particular places to 'store' ambulances and therefor like to put them in standby to prevent flashing lights all the time. No big issue.

Vehicles coming from the hospital do not use sirens by default (same issue as above, but then for sirens

- Turn the siren on

The siren button is activated when ambulances leave the hospital. You however have to deactive and activate it again to get it to work. Seems like a (small) bug to me.

Prices for vehicles: in the beginning they cost like 100 bucks. When buying the prices suddenly go through the roof (45K+

- They should all be set to $1, and you have 10,000,000 by default

Played the mod a few times now but start budget is around a few hunderd K max. I remember that i tried to increase this value in LA mod but it simply stops at one point. We definitly don't have 10 mil, that's one thing i know for sure.

Using the right mouse button on a fire vehicle enabled the lights or something instead of deploy, which is preferred

Maybe gunswat can, thanks anyway :)

Shouldn't coroners be in the medical category instead of police?

- nope

Same for the crane; is now located under fire instead of services.

- That's where we want it :)

OK if this is a choice, it just crossed my mind :)

Thanks!

Your mod makes for very interesting gameplay.I literally just watched a pedestrian get squished by a train.:o Its not an actual mission, but its something different to take care of when nothing else was happening.

For the truck issue- The trucks at Station 2 on Macdonald street, don't park properly, the fire engine and the rescue keep parking on the hill a short distance from the station.

Regarding this, you need to adjust the priority settings in the script, the one which is highest (in this case lights on/off) will be the default right click event.

Hope this helps you fix it

x

Does not sound logical to me; why should units numbered 5 go to station 6?

Ok. So, in our mod we have two designated hazmat stations on the map. Station 7 and station 6. Since foamers are mostly, and i mean MOSTLY, used for hazmat fires, that makes them paired to the hazmat. Blackout didnt want foamers in a different station than the hazmat companies... Understand? That also makes sense so we dont have to deal with naming the foamers at staiton 7 like foam 7 and foam 7-1 or something.

Ok. So, in our mod we have two designated hazmat stations on the map. Station 7 and station 6. Since foamers are mostly, and i mean MOSTLY, used for hazmat fires, that makes them paired to the hazmat. Blackout didnt want foamers in a different station than the hazmat companies... Understand? That also makes sense so we dont have to deal with naming the foamers at staiton 7 like foam 7 and foam 7-1 or something.

Thanks for the clarification, makes sense now.

But ambulance 5 also goes to station 6; is that also by design?

Apart from that, what i said here / before about ambulances (sirens/lights) is not entirely correct;

The siren button is activated when ambulances leave the hospital. You however have to deactive and activate it again to get it to work. Seems like a (small) bug to me.

Just played a bit and wrote down my experiences;

1. When coming from the hospital: the "auto siren" button is enabled but the siren is not on (you have to manual enable it via the siren on/off button).

However, the primary lights are in fact on while that button is disabled (not activated).

2. When sending to HQ: the primary lights sometimes go suddenly off but the lights button stays enabled (activated). You have to manual deactivate and activate it again to fix the lights.

3. Setting an ambulance to standby mode switches the primary lights off, which of course is fine. However (same as point 2) the lights button stays enabled (activated). When dispatching the unit (by just clicking somewhere or sending it to HQ) the lights stay off (you, again, have to manual deactivate and activate it again to fix the lights).

Apart from that: this is not a big issue but i just wanted to point it out.

Hope i am clear in my explanation.

Thanks for the clarification, makes sense now.

But ambulance 5 also goes to station 6; is that also by design?

I think you mean ambulance 6 goes to station 5 im guessing? Well, since station 6 no longer has room for a medic, due to the hazmat and 2 foam companies, it has to be in another station... so it best fit at station 5? its hard to explain. Blackout will have to talk about the script issues as im not that far into modding yet lol

I was gonna apply to join, but I don't know very much about playing realistically, I also need to wait until I get a decent mic, the one I use now is built in to my laptop.I really like this mod.

We have training Games to help with that, and you can always join us on teamspeak to see if your mic might be good cuz we have members who use laptop mics all the time. But if you have any questions feel free to pm me or ask us on our site!

P.s. Glad your enjoying the mod

Lower your Graphic Settings to low.... It will fix it and the quality of the game will not change... It used to happen to me.

Hope that helps!

Oh, I never tried that haha.  But I fixed it by changing the skin to a .jpg instead of a .dds.  Took a little time, but it was worth it.

We have training Games to help with that, and you can always join us on teamspeak to see if your mic might be good cuz we have members who use laptop mics all the time. But if you have any questions feel free to pm me or ask us on our site!

P.s. Glad your enjoying the mod

Thanks! I'll do that.

I have a weird issue, hope someone can help.

Anyways, a building next to the fire station caught fire and then the fire station caught fire, I eventually got it out after 20 minutes.But now the vehicles can't go back to the station.Any idea what I can do? All they do is sit in the driveway of the station.