Voodoo_Operator

About Portuguese mods by bombeiro39 and alleged theft

Attention!

Police Czech republic

Complaint was made in the police Czech republic against Bombeiro 39 e Ghost Graphic Designs is violating copyrights ,Portuguese police will be informed

Admin please delete topics of Bombeiro 39 e Ghost Graphic Designs is violating copyrights

I'm 90% sure this is him -.-

He's exposed this idiot to the world so everyone knows who he is, and now has ashamed his reputation in the real world if found by his "friends if any" and family

ok i see know

It's not really a trick. Just showcasing publicly available information. But I like to use scary words like "trick", "magic", "paranormal", "unexplainable" and such.

or abracadabra

So suffice it to say, I think that we won't be seeing much of him anymore. I do want to add in one piece of explanation. Considering my source for information on this member, I think his most recent message is regarding the fact that he's been harassing some members, as well as doing some other illegal things, which I think a member could have brought to the police.

Yes, harassment is illegal in most countries with internet access, so are threats. Anyways, enjoy your time here folks, I'm sure this has brightened a couple days

http://www.emergency-planet.com/photo.php?fbid=442393445824391&set=a.431458823584520.103559.431444630252606&type=1&theater -> Seems legit.

BTW, thanks for this. Finally some peace in the forums... No more worries with this idiot... :)

I hate when people confuse me with bombeiro39... Is it that hard to spot the differences?? :happy:

Hi friends,very good Voodoo, i realy like your post! Congratulations!

Friends, forget this confusion, and wait for the best mod for EM4, the PORTUGAL MOD by Ghost Graphic Designs.

Wait and see!

Greatings to all!

Sorry for my english, i am portuguese too, and i am a fan of Ghost Graphic Designs!

GO FOR IT Ghost Graphic Designs!!!!

I have received this a few minutes ago and have decided to remove this morning's post as a sign of good faith.

post-461-0-42966000-1350669497.jpg

For me, this matter is resolved, and I expect it to be resolved for all of you as well (please do not repost any of the information or pictures disclosed this morning, including parodies). However, I did tell him that if he were to ever come back, my previous post will be back as well and will stay there.

I have received this a few minutes ago and have decided to remove this morning's post as a sign of good faith.

post-461-0-42966000-1350669497.jpg

For me, this matter is settled, and I expect it to be settled for all of you as well (please do not repost any of the information or pictures disclosed this morning, including parodies). However, I did tell him that if he were to ever come back, my previous post will be back as well and will stay there.

That include songs?