Voodoo_Operator

About Portuguese mods by bombeiro39 and alleged theft

A lot of you have submitted reports and/or posted in mod topics in the last few weeks concerning model theft in mods by bombeiro39. In light of those reports and my own observations, I have decided to simply delete all mod topics started by bombeiro39.

Also, I would like to point out that this member has been banned a few weeks ago, because of theft and several other offenses against site rules (for one thing, he had already been banned over a year ago for spamming, but we only recently found out that he was the same person). However, we found out that he his using dynamic IP addresses and thus may probably return here at will despite our best efforts to keep him away - and he has already done so a couple of times.

We usually ban his new accounts within a few posts and reports, but he always gets a chance to slip through the cracks for a few hours or days. Please report him if you suspect a new member might be him. Here are a few signs that it could be him:

• Will post in Portuguese mod posts and/or start his own
  • Broken English
  • User name often in relation with Portugal, bombeiro, Dr Thrax.
  • Will post a lot of photos and Youtube videos of portuguese firefighting equipment
  • Will double post a lot
  • If he posts a mod, units are likely to be recolors of stolen units

While an effective ban is virtually impossible, and we can't just ban the whole country of Portugal, we're hoping he will eventually get bored of continuously coming here to see his posts erased and his accounts banned. I've also got a nasty little trick up my sleeve if he does come back again. As it stands now, he hasn't registered a new account for a few days... He may already have given up, or he's planning to return soon... or in a few months. Stay on the lookout.

I guess those were the right steps to take. It's fair now to the Autors who made to model to get credit.

I myself ran a forum for a few months and know that these people waste other peoples time by posting rubbish. They created Smurfs and I banned them all within Hours but I think Bambeiro is a special case.

He has been banned every time he's come here for two reasons. First, he tends to break about every single rule when it comes to posting, including posting stuff he isn't the owner of, the other reason is because he's been creating multiple accounts, which isn't allowed. We know what he's like and we're well prepared for him

Attention!

Police Czech republic

Complaint was made in the police Czech republic against Bombeiro 39 e Ghost Graphic Designs is violating copyrights ,Portuguese police will be informed

Admin please delete topics of Bombeiro 39 e Ghost Graphic Designs is violating copyrights

Attention!

Police Czech republic

Complaint was made in the police Czech republic against Bombeiro 39 e Ghost Graphic Designs is violating copyrights ,Portuguese police will be informed

Admin please delete topics of Bombeiro 39 e Ghost Graphic Designs is violating copyrights

wtf? its only Bombeiro who has stolen and other things.

Ghost graphic designs isn't involved in this situation, he making his own mod and using the models with permission of the author.

So i dont see the point of this?

Attention!

Police Czech republic

broken English,blaming ghost and first post. No reason to be suspicious here then