bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Listen to some music while you wait, guys

Love that song.

I appreciate all the people staying up late to watch for the download. It'll be up soon as possible, hang in there. Neither of us are resting till its ready

no bama we appreciate you guys staying up and finishing!! And doing all the work were doing is watching and waiting and then playing and reporting bugs. SO NO WE APPRECIATE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING!

Listen to some music while you wait, guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0ul-BghOAs

Love that song. 

I appreciate all the people staying up late to watch for the download. It'll be up soon as possible, hang in there. Neither of us are resting till its ready 

thanks for the song and also thanks to everybody who has put their hard work into this mod

Just a quick question is all of the police equipment there, cones, barriers, etc and do they have different textures and/or models like the harbour city mod had rotating beacons?

To all concerned:

I've made the personal decision to skip out on a family lunch today just so I can get the mod out to you guys.

I am running on Philippine Standard Time. Its around quarter to 12 noon here. For most of you Americans, its really late at night right now and for pretty much all of Europe, it is around dawn here so this is gonna be a Christmas gift to you all when the morning comes.

I am right now in the process of merging our two copies of the mod, his reworked units and my reworked working scripts. After this, I will test gameplay and squash as many bugs as I can find.

thanks bro 

im sure it will be worth it man 

does that mean we wont get it till Christmas or till like 9:00 am est   i don't under stand what he meant

It will be done when it's done, you don't have to pester the mod makers since it does not make them get things done any faster... Side note to you is to use the EDIT button found on the bottom right of your post rather than posting repeatedly in a row, posting multiple times in a row is against the TOS here and can be punished.  I understand your excitement, but it is a fine line between excitement and being overbearing.