JamesJackson

Lancaster,California Mod Is Back NEEDS TEAM

Hello there this topic will be the new topic for the Lancaster,California Mod i will be able to work on this non-stop all but about 2 hours a day because i now go to online school so i have all the time in the world.

Team-

Leader-Me

Co-Leader-Zach1019

Skins-Zach1019

Models-Me

Lighting-bob100101

Map-Needed

Interested in helping shoot me a pm

Thank You

WEBSITE- http://lancaster-mod.enjin.com

Ambulance and Medical Skins
   80%

Fire Department
   0%

Police
   0%

Sounds cool, good luck.

But why 2 topic?

i was on my laptop and double clickedthe post button

Your best bet is to start learning to model yourself, or start reskinning the LA Mod. Seeing as you said you have all the time in the world, finding time to learn to model shouldn't be too difficult. Or you could start reskinning, show you can and you might get people willing to help once you've already made a start.

You aren't likely to find too many people at the moment, because most of the people that can model etc. are currently working on mods already.

Starting work on Squad 135 Here is some pictures of my first model remember this model is a work in progress.

Make sure to comment

post-22849-0-53029000-1347938383.jpg

post-22849-0-51953400-1347938391.jpg

Interesting.... what is it lol. A firehouse or a truck? Lol. And I don't think that he meant to double post, as he said before he was on his laptop and clicked post twice.

As i said in the first post in squad 135 work in progress the is my first try modeling

As i said in the first post in squad 135 work in progress the is my first try modeling

I never said it was bad, I was just wondering. I'm sorry I did not read carefully. You can actually see the rear of it coming together quite nicely. But I do think that you may just want to do some reskins from LA Mod until you get the hang of modeling.

No i sorry i dint mean that you said it was bad and later i might start doing some reskins maybe can the lapd k9 to la county sheriff but right i am working trying to finish the squad model as we speak hopefully may have it done by later i actually looks very nice just having a hard time with the front of it

If your going to model you might as well buy zmodeler and use it (sketchup is not really a viable option),regardless of program used to make the model you'll still need zmodeler in the end to get it in the game.

If your going to model you might as well buy zmodeler and use it (sketchup is not really a viable option),regardless of program used to make the model you'll still need zmodeler in the end to get it in the game.

Yeah i know that i have zmodeler thanks for the tip i will try zmodeler later

There's a unique search bar up in the top right of the screen,you input what your looking for and it magically sends you to the spot on the forum where the information resides...it's quite a function!!!

There's a unique search bar up in the top right of the screen,you input what your looking for and it magically sends you to the spot on the forum where the information resides...it's quite a function!!!

http://forum.emergen...nning-vehicles/

Thank You for the tip by the way great work on the RCMP mod

Update

I have just updated the team list still looking for someone to make the map and work and updates with photos should be up in a couple of days

You beat me to it lol. I was gona say..I see nothing changes..people still trying to use sketch up for EM4. Well that and people with no real idea what there doing trying to make mods. Ah well, good luck to ya James but I don;t see this getting anywhere.

Yeah i know that i have zmodeler thanks for the tip i will try zmodeler later

Then ditch sketch up and learn to do it right, and do it right from the start.