Semper Fidelis

What the hell is going on in Middle East ?

Why syria deployed it's SCUD misiles with HE (maybe chemical) warheads to it's border with both Turkey and Israel ? Why my country (Turkey) built-up it's military to the both borders; Syria and Iran (It's true).

Last I heard Turkey was moving forces to the Syrian border because the Syrian army shot down a Turkish fighter jet, killing both pilots.

I hope they go in and knock their nuclear ambitions back into the stone age.No country with fanatical religious leadership should have such terrible weapons and technologies.

Nobody in the world would be safe if they were allowed to develop and deploy such weapons..It's not just Iran,but North Korea and also Pakistan that are worrysome to world peace.

The time has come to unarm these rouge power hungry nations by force as UN attempts at monitoring and sanctions always end in failure and victories for these nations.

If this invasion or strike does happen the only thing that will escalate things is what China or Russia does.If they get involved WW3 is inevitable, if not it will be another ass kicking and drawn out occupation of Iran.

Global Thermonuclear War

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

No one would make a strike against these 'power hungry' nations without the support and backing of the US. There's no way in hell that China or Russia would sit back and write an angry letter.

Kim Jong Un has proven himself to be totally different from his father. Now is the time to try and make amends through diplomacy and reduce tensions in Asia.

If the governments listen us, there will be no war...

I heard that Iran executed 2 CIA agents. And everybody knows who gives the logistic support to al-queada. I think Uncle Sam should knock their door. :)

That would be pretty brave of the US government. Iran knows it can get away with it publicizing it because everyone has secrets they're trying to hide.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys.(Hunter21 and Dyson) :D Yes this war's already started (My guess is since 9/11 or post-cold war). Yes my country moves forces to the border EVERYDAY. But a week ago, We lost 8 soldiers and 2 village guards. They were killed by a Kurd terrorist organization called PKK. But the point is; During the attack against soldiers; PKK used Syrian made weapons and Turkish intelligence proved that son of b**ch(Assad) provides logistic support to them. After we realised he was supporting these terrorists, we started to send advanced military units. Because the forces that we sent were including light infantry and light tanks. And this jet was unarmed. And it was a RF-4E which is a recon plane not a fighter. Anyway; I know that there's no winners in wars but Something bad is gonna happen as I said before. I'm sure on this. Maybe tomorrow maybe next year. But the innocent will die. That's what I suffer from. :)

NEWS UPTADE!!!

Syrian shells hit Turkey! 5 civilans died(3 children and their mother), 9 injured (including 2 police officers).

CNN:

http://edition.cnn.c...?iref=allsearch

After the strike turkish reconnaissance planes flew over the border to designating the syrian targets for turkish long range artillery. 34 syrian soldiers killed by Turkish Artillery. After the new crisis a turkish naval fleet has been send to border of syrian water territories.

A few pics from the last days;

121004034554-turkey-syria-horizontal-gallery.jpg

One of the injured turkish police officers. (Riot police)

1024px-Battalion_Task_Force%2C_Complete_Unit_Firing_Field_Exercise_-_2012_-_1.jpg

A battalion of T-155 SP-Artillery Howitzers which were used to retaliate.

tXN76.jpg

A picture of the base where the retaliation launched from. (10.04.2012)

1024px-US_Navy_100719-N-7638K-399_The_visit%2C_board%2C_search_and_seizure_team_assigned_to_the_guided-missile_frigate_USS_Taylor_%28FFG_50%29_prepares_to_board_the_Turkish_Navy_frigate_TCG_Yavuz_%28F_240%29_.jpg

One of the warships that were sent to the syrian border.TCG Yavuz (NATO Flagship-Operation Ocean Shield)

I don't want any wars with both ?ranian and syrian fools.

Why the hell did they hit turkey

Because we give them (the rebels who fight for freedom) logistic and heavy weapon support. And Turkish NIO (National Intelligence Organization) hosts bases for CIA and MI6 for covert ops. But don't worry if they really want a war with us, we're gonna wipe out their a**es even before Israel and NATO arrives. And my classmate's father was one of the wounded cops. But thank to God he's ok. :)

I would love to nuke USA just because i dont like them,but thats not the way. You cant kill millions of people just because they have stupid leaders that even dont think about their people.Arabian spring is showing that whenevr you get one dictator down another one emerges or things just go down. Egypt-army council, Lybia- huge figths between rival tribes, Tunys-thousends of immigrants going for Italy and dying on the way... I just hope that the same doesnt hapoen with Syria and Iran

Did you hear that? That was the sound of keyboard clicking from the FBI adding you on to their terrorist watch-list.

I don't really understand this whole conflict either. I heard people say like, "Oh my gosh...more fighting in the Middle East..." and I was like, "What...?" I don't even have time to watch the news anymore...

And about the US getting nuked...well that would suck cuz I live here, but I don't take any offense to that, partly because of our upcoming election. I personally don't even know who I like better because Obama...well he's ok...but Romney...I haven't heard anything very promising about him.

Did you hear that? That was the sound of keyboard clicking from the FBI adding you on to their terrorist watch-list.

If FBI is reading this,i have no intention to attack or hurt america in any way,i am just starting my opinion on subject ;)

And i am catholic and not Muslim,just to sort it out hahah

If FBI is reading this,i have no intention to attack or hurt america in any way,i am just starting my opinion on subject ;)

I'm afraid it doesnt work like that, nobody ever gets removed from that list even after they die.... :happy:

It's a bit late to answer but. Islam is not a terrorist religion. But if I see them I would kill them myself (with using dad's CZ-75). I remember the days that my fathers room was hit with a RPG rocket by al-queda's turkish part. The point is there isn't such a thing that was written in the book. (kill the jewish, protestants and the catholics). It's just an other religion. It just says us to respect other religions. No offence brother, hope you doin well in Cech Republic. ;)

These materials are used to create the patented Shock Protection System (SPS) that Blundstone is known forMost professions that require steel tipped boots or shoes are professions associated with physical labor and labor that is intensive and permits for very little sitting down You can also find them online and usually for better prices than in stores You will need to work out your skin type to help you establish a proper skin care regime7 mm Cupola/TurretOtokar YavuzAPC cupola (with Cupola/Turret) (4x4)AKREP with Single 7 Adding salt prevents any potential swelling of the skins because of the acid 7

these are turkish made APCs but I understood nothing from your sentences, please can you rewrite them. Bcz I couldn't get your point.

NEWS UPTADE:

NATO To Deploy Air-Defence Batteries Near Syrian Border;

U.S. Patriots, Troops (also from the Netherlands and Germany) Arrive in Turkey to Support NATO Deployment

STUTTGART, Germany -- U.S. personnel and equipment began arriving at Incirlik Air Base today to support NATO's Patriot battery deployment to Turkey.

Approximately 400 U.S. personnel and equipment from the 3rd Battalion, 2nd Air Defense Artillery (3-2 ADA) based at Fort Sill, Okla., will continue to flow into Turkey over the next several days by U.S. military airlift. The troops will man two Patriot batteries supporting NATO's mission there. Additional equipment will be moved by sea, arriving later this month.

The deployment of six Patriot batteries, including two each from Germany and the Netherlands, is in response to Turkey's request to NATO. The forces will augment Turkey's air defense capabilities and contribute to the de-escalation of the crisis along the Alliance's border.

"Turkey is an important NATO ally and we welcome the opportunity to support the Turkish government's request in accordance with the NATO standing defense plan," said Navy Vice Adm. Charles Martoglio, U.S. European Command deputy commander.

Martoglio said the Patriot batteries will fall under NATO command when set up is complete and the systems are operational in the next several weeks. The deployment will be defensive only and will not support a no-fly zone or any offensive operation.

"It's good to be in Turkey. We believe the measure of deterrence that we can add makes our Soldiers' time away from friends and families back home worthwhile. Protecting our allies is what this alliance is all about," said U.S. Army Major Brian Carlin, there to support the mission.

The duration of the deployment will be determined by the contributing nations in coordination with Turkey and NATO.

**For USEUCOM-related questions, contact the USEUCOM Public Affairs office at (+49) 0711-680-6618/8503 or by e-mailing the Media Operations team at eucom.stuttgart.ecpa.list.ecpa-media-ops@mail.mil

hrs_8361615166_eeb3658f18_c.jpg

the latest news about it;

http://www.eucom.mil...yment-to-turkey