Skinner: Needed

Lights: Needed

Audio Manager- Needed

Vehicle Manager- Needed

Map Editor's Assistant- Needed

PM me if interested in positions, Skype REQUIRED

Progress-

London Map Edit- %40

This submod MUST be approved by Sniped222 or Mintcake69 before i release it.

In Topic: AMR project [in Progress] [Needs a Team]

03 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

That's What i was trying to point out. The Problem is i don't know anything about lights,Scripting,etc. So i need some people to do it for me

Hey bud, quick question. How can you map if you can't even skin? It seems that you think mappin is only putting objects onto the map. Can you make a texture? Make spawns? Make paths? Etc.

I can make Spawns, and Paths. Although i am in Training for Skinning. Please do not post rude comments. I only would like to have a fun submod :)

So You're looking for an entire team to make the Submod for you? (Looks that way) Goodluck with the mod, Probably a good idea to get the title changed, As it's drawing in a little hate towards you (claiming a better mod than someone else isn't the best way to get along on these forums)

All it means is that ihe plans to add to or 'better' the mod. It's not compared to another mod as we know submods and mods usually aren't comparable, so everyone just relax.

So now, let's do what everyone has been complaining about for a year now and help an aspiring modder, because we all started at the same place.

would seem not got better yet as still has shown no proof of work done etc seems just wanted people to do it all for him and so i would say prior comments have been justified and shame too as had kinda hoped say the london or west midlands mods would of been brought more up to date with developments and the creators skill improvements as both creators of the london and west midlands mod for em3 skills gave remarkedly improved so would be lovely to see them improve their own mods and still even now would like to see the west midlands mod what with channel 5's emergency bikers having highlighted the wmas and bikers cops etc would be nice to see that west midlands mod created for EM4

where in the topic or in any of the past posts does it say it is dead and if it is why has one it not had that put in the topic and two why have the mods not locked the topic before you start slagging me off!!!