Stan

Maintenance

We had to do unscheduled maintenance on the board from 8AM CET to 10AM CET this morning. We are back online and all components have been updated to the new versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Change-log:

• Updated to the forum to 3.3.1
  • Updated Tutorials to 1.4.1
  • Pruned "spammers"classified members
  • Cleared the banned members list

To do

• Make a new header
  • Remake the Terms of Service since it got killed on an update
  • Clean the forum
  • Search for a co webmaster? :P

Updating isn't too bad. The only thing that can make an update hard is losing the SQL database somehow (always back up first folks!) or if one of your mods doesn't work with the latest upgrade.

Anyhow, glad to see things are up to date. There are some mods out there to help combat the spam, plus the built in stuff, I didn't notice when I signed up, but you can tie IPB into akismet.net spam protection. And this: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3916-jg32-jg33-forum-spammer-ip-email-check-via-stopforumspam/

Yeah, I made the mistake of buying two mods within like 3 months of the systems upgrade, so I'm hanging tight for a little longer, just waiting for them to come out with new versions before making the transition. I've been looking through the documentation and all that for 3.3 though, and I mean, it all looks relatively simple, I like some of the new features, but can't bring myself to part with my paid mods :P

Dakota, do you mind if I'll ge tin contact with you? :)

Not at all, feel free to shoot me a PM here or via email dakota0626[at]gmail.com

Yeah, I made the mistake of buying two mods within like 3 months of the systems upgrade, so I'm hanging tight for a little longer, just waiting for them to come out with new versions before making the transition. I've been looking through the documentation and all that for 3.3 though, and I mean, it all looks relatively simple, I like some of the new features, but can't bring myself to part with my paid mods :P

3.3 is nice, it adds a few admin and user management features that make life a bit easier, not much else is drastically different. I like it.

We are aware of an issue with our download center. Members being logged in will only see 1 download per page instead of the full list, if you log out the full list will be shown.

A fix is on it's way asap

We are aware of an issue with our download center. Members being logged in will only see 1 download per page instead of the full list, if you log out the full list will be shown.

A fix is on it's way asap

thanks stan for helping me with that

I have a question, is the "Like" system disabled for all members, or is just me? whenever I try to "Like" a post using the button I get the following:

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"