Guest brooklyn2448

Buffalo, NY Submod (WIP)

This thread has awful grammar, capitalization and spelling. It makes it extremely hard to read. It only takes a few seconds to capitalize and spellcheck.

EDIT: I just read your other forum post. All I have to say is really? C'mon man. I have been on this site for 2 years and I've only once before seen something so idiotic. I was going to help. not any more. (I have a poop mouth) idiot.

This thread has awful grammar, capitalization and spelling. It makes it extremely hard to read. It only takes a few seconds to capitalize and spellcheck.

EDIT: I just read your other forum post. All I have to say is really? C'mon man. I have been on this site for 2 years and I've only once before seen something so idiotic. I was going to help. not any more. (I have a poop mouth) idiot.

This is the child that started the baltimore (city) modification and did the same thing there,so I guess his attitude towards others is really no surprise at all...

I find it funny how many people these days say stuff behind peoples backs and hide behind a computer. Half of the guys here I guarantee would never say something you just said face-to-face.

Me? I have no problem saying that to someones face.

Children, stop. All of you. Now.

I am here griffy, I was just busy having a life and all that jazz, but don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys. I really didn't.

How about we make it simple, hey? Language is kept PG, attitudes are kept PG. That doesn't mean censoring your cuss words, it means not using them at all. If you've got a problem with the mod, or the maker, take it up with them. If you've got a problem with the creator making a half dozen topics for different mods with no pictures, or a thread for a mod with no progress, please click report, and either myself, stan or voodoo will gladly close it. Sound fair?

Buffalo resident. There was a guy from Ft. Erie (Can.) that was doing a buffalo mod, he had quite a bit of stuff... maybe he'd let you use his work? Alternately, I can get you pictures of anything you need here in the area.