Guest brooklyn2448

Buffalo, NY Submod (WIP)

Guest brooklyn2448

whats up guys been working on Buffalo NY submod for a week now... very first stages looking for a little help.. il have pictures soon

Guest brooklyn2448

yes finally a mod with a department close to me Geneva, NY here

ya i need a little bit of help, im goign to be doign mapping, but i think it will be a good submod

im in brooklyn

and i really enjoy your clan stuff on youtube :)

Guest brooklyn2448

thank you,we are working on a new Squad55 one then we are going to make a lil tv show once/twice a week. we are working on training more dispatchers right now

how do you know about buffalo been there to visit?

im a really big FDNY fan my uncle is on ladder 111 brooklyn, ny he has close friends in the buffalo FD

Guest brooklyn2448

o ok cool, yea im a big FDNY fan myself think we all are lol

ya im a really big fan of yours also :) would be kool having some part time help from you and your boys

Guest brooklyn2448

ty,ill chat with them an see if they have free time,feel free to jump on our teamspeak an chat with us when you like

give me an update on what teamspeak is?!?

Guest brooklyn2448

I can help.

great that would be awsome :)

email me

Any help pics or info let me know and I will send em. I used to live in bflo then went to niagara county but go there bout once a week

ya dude im having a hard time with pics with the fire department.... so right now im working on the map

great that would be awsome :)

email me

ya dude im having a hard time with pics with the fire department.... so right now im working on the map

No worries let me know what your looking for rig wise and I will do your research for you

Guest brooklyn2448

Shouldn't you know about a city before you do a mod? Not have others do research for you... Just saying :happy:

i know the city.. im almost done the map i based it on somewhere i found on google earth... its just hard to find the Fire Department stuff it not exacly organized... i live in New york i know what im doign..., i just released the topic early :)

have you got any pics for us?

il have pictures either late in the week or by this weekend

ha lol im looking forward to see some stuff the only stuff ive seen of buffalo is whats on burce almighty and on google earth lol

ps: since your from Brooklyn i take it youve heard about the ff the died in the warehouse fire was he not a Lt?

Guest brooklyn2448

ha lol im looking forward to see some stuff the only stuff ive seen of buffalo is whats on burce almighty and on google earth lol

ps: since your from Brooklyn i take it youve heard about the ff the died in the warehouse fire was he not a Lt?

ya i know about that... im 99.9 percent sure he was an LT yes!!.....

hey!! i make good observation. they are doign Ford Erie/Buffalo!!! we have idea if you doign the city because the city probably have same vehicles or whatever... but i guarantee you're going to be skinning the same units.

And you don't needa quote the same post twice.

the funny thing is your 15!!! hahahahah little bitch

Actually, you kinda tempted me into looking into your account with that little comment, and guess what? You have another account, which just so happened to have lost posting privleges... Now, due to the rules, you can only have one account, so, usually, we allow people to choose which account to keep. However, for simplicity's sake, I'll kindly merge them both together for you, and let you keep this one, however I will also make sure that any warning points you have will be sure to be included in the merge. Thanks for helping us out, bud!