Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Is this an engine?

What do you mean, bro?

Would you be able to add more pictures? Just some to show a full walk around to see each side on the new ALS engine.

Done.

omfg. I am gonna destroy that template but never send it in!

EDIT: Is it just me or are the outlines a bit messed up? I can see them on the mini preview but on the big picture it's hard to tell where the engine ends and the background starts :|

Fixed version up. :)

OK, comrades,

I was tired of the same old design and It looked pretty dull, IMO. So, I picked Bama's Pierce Engine model and started to work on it.

This engine will make part of the modification as a BLS engine. I know that the design is nothing big. The contest will continue, the only difference is that I already have my design.

You guys can do your own emergency vehicle (from Rockport), send it and get a chance of playing Rockport V2 earlier and a custom-made vehicle (the one you sent us).

pierce_engine.png

Here it is. :)

Sorry for double-posting, I hate when this happens...

So we can still make creative designs? Won't that be a bit weird if the BLS engine differs from the ALS?

Yea, you can do your own vehicle. The only thing is that it must be from Rockport. I'll accept any kind of unit: ambulance, patrol car, fire engine, etc... :) The winner unit will make part of the modification in the next release. And don't worry about logos and things like that, I'll adapt the winner unit, so that you don't have a yellow vehicle and all the other units painted with red (for example).  :)

OK, comrades,

I was tired of the same old design and It looked pretty dull, IMO. So, I picked Bama's Pierce Engine model and started to work on it.

This engine will make part of the modification as a BLS engine. I know that the design is nothing big. The contest will continue, the only difference is that I already have my design.

You guys can do your own emergency vehicle (from Rockport), send it and get a chance of playing Rockport V2 earlier and a custom-made vehicle (the one you sent us).

Here it is. :)

Sorry for double-posting, I hate when this happens...

Looks good Ghost. Your skin is similar to the Glendale livery which was the inspiration for this engine

Are you still making a new map??

Yup, redoing the regular FP map. :)

what kind of ladder are you planning on using?

I already had a Freightliner style ladder. I dunno if I'll change it. 

Personally I think you should get away from the ALS and BLS engines.  I know it is your own mod and everything like that, but realisticly in canada there is no such thing as a BLS or an ALS engine. Fire fighters are trained to the same medical level.

Loving the engine models though :D

Thanks, I didn't knew that. :P

I guess that when the winner gets the mod itll be at the time tester get it?

After the testers... test... I'll give the mod to the winner and then, after a week of so I'll release it for the public. :)

When you say 'from rockport', you mean a reskinned vehicle from v1?

sorry for all the questions

Nope, you can do everything you like. Just Rockport themed. :)

Looks good Ghost. Your skin is similar to the Glendale livery which was the inspiration for this engine

Thanks! It means a lot to have feedback from you.  :happy: