Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

It seems like when I send the engine back to station 2 it says that there is no space at the firehall, so the unit returns to base.

Before you send it back make sure the rescue unit is out of the station and then tell the engine to go back to the station and when the engine is in the station send the rescue back.

So... I'm back again and I'm proud to announce that NFK is doing an awesome job with the mod! ;)

The "missing" units will be featured on V.2 and we have a new script that allows the police officers to change from shirt to jacket and vice-versa!

More news will follow...

I cant wait :D

good mod but the traffic lights for me wont let any traffic through and if you try to call an ambulance with the patrol car i get a script error that crashes my game. That's all i can find so far otherwise this is a great mod but looking forward to bug fixes.

Yes, that's a bug caused by a too fast computer. No kidding.

Here's what you have to do:

It is extremely annoying to do but it pays off. I have all mine set to x-x-10

No, this is in addition, and I only have one jacket done so far. I'm thinking about adding in raid jackets for the detectives, as well as something different for traffic for example. Also, I haven't cleared anything yet or not, but I may look at adding in some more vehicles that were not originally intended, as I'm not a big fan of units like the crown victoria, but I'd still love to have some in the mod. For instance, I may reskin a bunch of my models from the now dead St. John's mod. This isn't anything confirmed, it's just a possibility

Would like to see more than anything some simple script errors fixed, like calling an ambulance etc. I use those features A LOT in the game as i'm sure many others do.

Hey you need to be patient. They are working on it. The jacket is just another add on that they will release with the patch. Hang in there.

No, this is in addition, and I only have one jacket done so far. I'm thinking about adding in raid jackets for the detectives, as well as something different for traffic for example. Also, I haven't cleared anything yet or not, but I may look at adding in some more vehicles that were not originally intended, as I'm not a big fan of units like the crown victoria, but I'd still love to have some in the mod. For instance, I may reskin a bunch of my models from the now dead St. John's mod. This isn't anything confirmed, it's just a possibility

That would be great I really thought the St. John's mod looked good especially the charger and medic 10. And also some more units would be good ( perhaps a additional unit pack like the LA mod had).

um yea it has rhino rambar and the steel rims with silver center cap excal lightbar, and im looking for the large rescue ambulance these are both in the editor and but i cant span them in the game

P.S I also found out that when you spawn the k9 unit and you have the officer exit with the dog then tell the officer to get back in it crashes the game.