met police999

SOUTH BANK MOD (fictional) (WIP)

map  

21 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of map would you like to see?

• the real south bank area in London
    • a edit of the multiplayer map
    • other

Guest xbox360

No but he is another member of this forum. And we do not have to be mods to correct you, we just do not like it when people expect not to have to follow rules.

Well now I know what Iv'e done wrong Don't I! and you lot can stop trolling me!

And now the bosscat has arrived. I just worked a long shift, and people didn't listen to me, so I'm not going to be nice here.

Goog-whatever number you have, if you see a problem, report it. Stop acting like a moderator, it is creating many more problems than it solves. Trying to apprehend a minor crime suspect will usually result in you being scolded by both parties, the police and the suspect. Capitals just makes it less appealing to read, it doesn't end the world. From now on, just let the moderators handle it, because like in real life, calling a litterer out on it, instead of quietly reporting them to the proper authorities, will result in a lot of trouble that didn't need to happen. Next time, there's a good chance that a moderator will warn you, so just don't try to police the place

Xbox360. Stop posting in Capitals. I strongly advise you read the Terms of Service. Like, I dunno, now? It's what, 20 points, and takes 5 minutes. IF you've got questions, ask. But ignorance is no excuse, and if you continue this caps thing, and the general combative attitude, you'll also receive a warning point.

Any questions anyone?

PS. CFD, if you didn't save me popcorn, you're banned.