helljumper51

Wyoming County Submod(Graphics Contest has been started! pg 4)

Another Announcement!!! I have added in 3 different types of grass models that can catch fire. From small blades of it to bushes. Should make brush fires more interesting. Video to come soon!!!

I was going to say something about models always requiring the most amount of time and detail, than I read that quote and laughed a little bit. I am quite impressed, this should be something interesting when it's released.

Oh I do have one other question, do these fire stations have fire alarms?

0:58 seconds in this video

I know some stations have them to "alert" the community that POV's are in route to the fire station, others have them to warn motorist fire trucks are about to be dispatched.

Did station 63 have any brush fires today? I didnt hear any but not sure. We had 1 bad one at a nunnery

Nope we were quiet all day. Came close to an assist on a brush fire but they got control of it fast.

On topic of the mod, plan on doing any units that are strictly off map? Like Station 63 units? :D

This submod is an amazing idea! I would love to play this. I live in a small town next to a city in NY where here we are a combo dept. with 2 to 3 paid guys on 24/7 and a fair amount of volleys that will go to the scene mainly, depending on the call. I am just a little curious why 2 of the stations are close together? I believe its Stations 7 and 1. Will you be making a custom Snorkel Truck for this Submod aswell for station 7? keep up the amazing work man!

Station 7 and 1 are so close together becuase in Tunkhannock, Triton Hose co(Station 7) is all fire. Station 1 is all ems. this occurred a long time ago and if you honestly combined both departments, you would have over 20 apparatus ha ha. And as of right now, no on the snorkel.

Current Development Progress:

Station 1-25%

Station 2-%0

Station 9-0%

Station 7-15%

State Police-0%

Scripts Tested and Working:

-Portable Pond Script

-Indian tank Script

-Multiple Hoselines

-Respond to station

-Return Home

-Request Offmap Volunteers to station

Scripts Not yet started

-Alarm Script

-Respond to Scene

-Offmap Mutual Aid(Call station 5, station 140, and station 63)

Map-95% done

Audio Files-Recruiting Applicants for dispatcher and firefighter voices.

Helljuniper, have you obtained my private message directed at you?

Also whats the multiple lines script do?

must be able to connect to other hoses or allows more then one hoe at hydrant