cops

Show here your documentary/repo about editor/ingame call outs

Here is mine. It's my first one and this was my first time using the editor. Took me 3 hours to make it. Hope everyone likes it. :)

And thanks to ausavin26 for helping me. (disregard the bars on the first 2 images. forgot to cut them out)

----------------------

It's a regular day for everyone in Los Angeles. A CHP slicktop is pulling over a white limo.

01TrafficStop.jpg

The CHP walks back to his cruiser with the man's ID. But suddenly the man jumps out of his vehicle and shoots the officer.

02Shooting.jpg

Dispatch calls the CHP slicktop. There was no answer back.

03Noanswer.jpg

Another CHP cruiser is dispatched to the location.

04Backup.jpg

The CHP officer checks the other officer's pulse and calls for backup.

05Checkingforpulse.jpg

Backup arrives on scene. Consisting of paramedics, ATF, K-9 unit, and LAPD Officers.

06Policeonscene.jpg

Half an hour later, there are reports of shots fired and attempted vehicle thefts.

07Shotsfired.jpg

A K-9 unit is closest to the scene and responds. The dog and the officer observe the situation.

08Firstresponse.jpg

The officers calls for EMS and fire department.

09Paramedicsonscene.jpg

ATF and LAPD arrive on scene shortly. FBI is also called to take over the investigation.

10Policeonscene.jpg

FBI plans their next move.

11FBIPlans.jpg

The next day, the LAPP is patrolling when they hear shots fired and a subject discharging his weapon at a civilian.

12LAPPPatrol.jpg

The LAPP moves in and the subject flees in a black van.

13Startpursuit.jpg

The LAPP officers check the victim and call for backup.

14Callbackup.jpg

The FBI responds and pursues the black van.

15FBIAssists.jpg

The van turns a corner and smashes into another car.

16Vehiclewreck.jpg

"FBI, step out of the vehicle!" And the subject exits the vehicle. No one knows what he has under his shirt.

17Stepsoutofvehicle.jpg

The suspect suicides by blowing himself up with a bomb that was apparently under his shirt.

18Suicide.jpg

The FBI calls for backup immediately. Both the suspect and the 2 people in the car were killed in the explosion.

19Fire-EMSonscene.jpg

Case closed.

http://www.atf.gov/about/mission/ Even better.

ATF actually stands for Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. There just isn't an E in the abbreviation for some reason. ATF deals with the illegal trafficking of any of those items, along with anything involving illegal items of that sort.

LOL. I'm in holiday now. So I'm out of ideas. And there's no computer here. And the radio channels are Greek even if I'm still in the country. But when I back, I will be modelling the Syrian down of the old lady (RF-4E Advanced Terminator 2020 a recon plane). And I have completed the Sikorsky SR-70 Seahawk helicopter. But I have stopped to skin it. Bcz I'm lying on the beatiful beach now. See you guysss ! ;)

At 05:45am a 999 call was recieved to the Ambulance Service Emergency Operations Centre from a early morning dog walker who had come accross a male hanging from a tree in the park.

A paramedic in a fast response unit, an ambulance crew and a duty officer were dispatched. Police were informed and were attending.

hanging1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hanging2.jpg

At 06:10 the fire & rescue service were requested, due to the male hanging from approximatley 20 feet. It was obvious he was deceased and had been there a number of horus before being found.

hanging3.jpg

The Rescue Pump from nearby Central Fire Station was mobilised.

hanging4.jpg

hanging5.jpg

Fire crews pitch the 13.5 metre ladder to the tree to lower the deceased patient to the ground. Paramedics confirm the patient is deceased, and is ROLE'd at 06:25 (recognition of life extinct). Police request their FME to attend to confirm life extinct.

hanging6.jpg

After police investigations condluded the male was transported away by the coroners.

hanging7.jpg