1. A snow map is already planned and will offer snow plows to pass through the city. Storms and just part of the weather dynamics. You will see flash storms and then beautiful weather, just like Ohios weather.
  2. The trash trucks and snow plows will not be controllable. For them to plow snow or have animations for picking up trash would take much scripting that I cannot do.
  3. All downloads on the front page are free. As shown, if any download becomes by payment only, just let me know. They become only downloadable by payment after a certain time/download limit. The files will just be re-uploaded to make them free.

Thank you! How far do you live?

1. A snow map is already planned and will offer snow plows to pass through the city. Storms and just part of the weather dynamics. You will see flash storms and then beautiful weather, just like Ohios weather.
  2. The trash trucks and snow plows will not be controllable. For them to plow snow or have animations for picking up trash would take much scripting that I cannot do.
  3. All downloads on the front page are free. As shown, if any download becomes by payment only, just let me know. They become only downloadable by payment after a certain time/download limit. The files will just be re-uploaded to make them free.

Thank you! How far do you live?

I live in Parma, The site that you are using for download what you to pay a member before you can download it. Thanks for the repley

Look back to post #537 for more details on how the map will be. There will be two maps released. The default one will be the summer time, the second set will off a winter and an updated summer theme.

Will both maps be release at same time?

Sorry, updates are very so at this time. I am helping a friend finish a full mod, along with helping others with theres. I have also just transitioned jobs from a part time job to a full time job with much overtime. So my playing hours have been killed. Although, I do get weekends off so expect updates around then.

As for now, most of the stuff going on around this submod has been very little. Like map editing, adding more objects and things to play with, fixing lights and editing cars(which is the most biggest thing right now), finishing lighting(which Stevenew95 is helping me do), and lastly, skinning the new objects that have been added. Ausavin26 has been working on the maps texture on and off as well. So there are some updates, but none big enough to show off...