Thank you, we can try a country side map, but first I need to learn more about map making. The idea in the beginning was to make a county type map because Ravenna is mostly wooded and residential area. We are not a big city. At the current moment, sniper is taking care of the map for me by placing the stations and such. But until I can learn how to make a new map from scratch or edit an existing map, we are stuck with the original map or the L.A. map.

Thank you, we can try a country side map, but first I need to learn more about map making. The idea in the beginning was to make a county type map because Ravenna is mostly wooded and residential area. We are not a big city. At the current moment, sniper is taking care of the map for me by placing the stations and such. But until I can learn how to make a new map from scratch or edit an existing map, we are stuck with the original map or the L.A. map.

Thank you for the answer. County type map sounds perfect. Good luck and thank you for all the great work you have done so far I love it.

I did in fact use gimp (I find it quite comfortable and user friendly) and just used an alpha layer. It seems irrelevant that there is a model underneath as they just appear transparent.

Only one will. I decided to add a push bar as well. We have two OSP cars. Im thinking about adding a third. The second car has just been lighted to replicate the new cruisers, all thanks to griffy. I lighted the first cruiser to have red and blue on a liberty lightbar.

Well the new cruisers will be silver dodge chargers with all blue lightbars. They hope to have all (speaking optimistically) the cruisers switched over by 2013. This was told to me by one of our regions troopers at a call last week.

I believe they're staying with tahoes for the K9 / Supervisor cars but I'm not 100% in that.

The only red I see on the newest white cruisers that handle the crashes on state roads is in the rear windshield it's alternates between red and blue LEDs. The grille is now all blue. At least where I work on the FD in Geuaga County, Ohio.

The old ones will remain the white crown vics with either all blue lightbars or the really old ones with the red/blue lightbars. A trooper with an all red lightbar isn't your standard trooper, those are the guys who enforce the truck weights and that sort of thing and they aren't law enforcement troopers.

Also- side note: Our most recent police chief lived in Ravenna, I believe he worked PD there as well. He's now the police chief in Hiram. Great guy, sad to see him go.

Well the new cruisers will be silver dodge chargers with all blue lightbars. They hope to have all (speaking optimistically) the cruisers switched over by 2013. This was told to me by one of our regions troopers at a call last week.

I believe they're staying with tahoes for the K9 / Supervisor cars but I'm not 100% in that.

The only red I see on the newest white cruisers that handle the crashes on state roads is in the rear windshield it's alternates between red and blue LEDs. The grille is now all blue. At least where I work on the FD in Geuaga County, Ohio.

The old ones will remain the white crown vics with either all blue lightbars or the really old ones with the red/blue lightbars. A trooper with an all red lightbar isn't your standard trooper, those are the guys who enforce the truck weights and that sort of thing and they aren't law enforcement troopers.

Also- side note: Our most recent police chief lived in Ravenna, I believe he worked PD there as well. He's now the police chief in Hiram. Great guy, sad to see him go.

Yeah, I do like the red and blue so one cruiser will stay with that. The other one was just finished being lighted all blue by griffy. The tahoe will have red and blue as well.

I highly dislike the silver color with our paint scheme.So all the OSP vehicles will remain white in the submod.

The tahoe will remain just basic for now. I wont be doing K-9 for it. Yeah I only see one OSP with all red drive around here.

here is the lightbar layouts for the oshp current day

new 2012 cruisers (normal trooper) all blue lightbar (code 3)

older cruisers (normal trooper) red and blue (Fed Sig Vista)

New 2012 cruisers (DOT certified) all red (code 3( i think))

older cruisers (DOT certified) all red (Fed Sig Vista)

2008 chargers (normal troopers) (Fed Sig Vista)

2006 Impala (normal trooper) red blue (Fed Sig Vista)

Tahoes (normal trooper) red blue (Fed Sig Vista)

Tahoes (DOT certified) all red (Fed Sig Vista)

Hey guys the mod looks great, is there any way to make a limited water supply on the trucks, so that you have to connect to a hydrant??

Unless someone wants to make that script and make us a tanker and allow us to use them, no. This is simply a submod. As of right now, no new scripts, models, objects, etc are being made/added. We only remake or work off of existing scripts, etc. But thank you for the idea! If it can be done, believe me, we will add it.

Hey guys the mod looks great, is there any way to make a limited water supply on the trucks, so that you have to connect to a hydrant??

I have been working on trying to figure that out I know that the Winterberg mod did it but I am looking for a new way to write it as I never did understand how to do it in the winterberg mod. I MAKE NO PROMISES but I will keep working on it. Maybe there will be a surprise for you. MAYBE don't get your hopes up.

That being said if anyone else happens to be reading this and has a script that does this or has more scripting knowledge than I do (most of you likely do) don't be discouraged from sharing.