prmdc

Private Mod

Let's see, my comments are as follows:

First picture: Nice layout, I am looking,and that fire truck looks a little out of place, I would recommend that it get moved, maybe to the garage in the second picture

Second Picture: Very nice open air layout. I recommend removing the police cars though, as cutting up a police car is heavily frowned upon, (Not commenting on how I gathered this information :P ) However looks good otherwise

Third picture: Nice Skin, however, check the lightbar, that looks like it'd be an all blue, at least to me, maybe a bit more grey would look better, unless it is an all blue lightbar, in which case, I will shut up

Fourth Picture: Nice layout, looks like it could function well, if it was set up as so.

I assume this is an aesthetic design only, as I can't see any triggers or Virtual objects for a functional setup.

PS A tip for next time, to get rid of everything that doesn't show up in game, hit ctrl shift F1, and that turns everything off, do it again to get it back

I like the overal look, it shows promise. I really like the MP cruiser, just seems like a nice touch to include with the base and the fact that there is already CNG in game.

I would have to agree with newfoundking though, that cutting up a police cruiser for extrication training, probably wouldn't ever happen.

Just my $0.02, but it looks good, keep up the work

Thanks, not sure on how to reskin the map, I just mess around with the buildings and objects (all for my own use). I did once manage to change the floor by accident. It would then be a case of moving all objects/paths etc to suit new floor map, though I have forgot how I done it :( I am really quite the novice at this, just trial & error on my part, so If anybody knows how to reskin the map, I would love to hear. I worked out how to spawn EMS from the new station and spawn TEC from their depot, not much function, but enough to satisfy me (for the time being away!)

I don't know about releasing maps, but I think for releasing vehicles, you just have to put all the prototype and model files together and put them up on a hosting site or email them to people who want them. You need to include a readme file that credits the original creators of the models (vehicles, lightbars, etc.)

If you're willing to release anything, I'd be interested in playing with the MP cruiser you made.

I don't know about releasing maps, but I think for releasing vehicles, you just have to put all the prototype and model files together and put them up on a hosting site or email them to people who want them. You need to include a readme file that credits the original creators of the models (vehicles, lightbars, etc.)

If you're willing to release anything, I'd be interested in playing with the MP cruiser you made.

Thanks, but I don't have permission to release the MP cruiser, and won't get it until the RCMP mod is released.