bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

^This! We definitely need some RTA's like this. I would like to see a vehicle vs. train event and some of the wagons are carrying chemicals :D

I like the idea but be prepared for a lot of contaminated people then, a truck tipping over in the city can effect A LOT of people ;)

Currently sitting and trying to make the police work :)

Have some exciting news next week that relates to that :)

You should make it so that people run away and don't just walk into it.

I Actually really like idea, just not sure how make it work in the script. I would have to find all people within a radius(thats easy enough) and making them stop or maybe walking a bit further away (thats proberly also possible). But the problem would be after the incident. Then you would have 20-30 people standing on the map not moving anywhere and most likely standing in the middle of the road causing problems

I Actually really like idea, just not sure how make it work in the script. I would have to find all people within a radius(thats easy enough) and making them stop or maybe walking a bit further away (thats proberly also possible). But the problem would be after the incident. Then you would have 20-30 people standing on the map not moving anywhere and most likely standing in the middle of the road causing problems

Can't the peds stay to a designated path?

Hey, we are getting closer and closer to the release and im working as hard as I can to make the last scripts work.

All medical and fire department are done and working so all that we need now is the police... which is kinda a tough one!
We have totally reworked the police so cars, people, station, scripts, set up everything is different now :)
It is possible to call most police units right now but I still have a few more to go, and then there are all the missions which I havent made yet. Plans are that I will ask my testers to start testing within a week or so, and then when everything is working, the mod will be released :)

I will upload another video next week ;)

Time for some good and some bad news.

The good news, the mod is almost ready, and all I need, is to add 2 police scripts, fix the last bugs and create 3-4 new police missions. So working hard the mod would be ready in no time :)

The bad news, im in the middle of a really tough semester at my university and have to know every single bone, muscle, ligament and nerve in the body by the middle of january, so I almost dont have any time to work on the mod. Besides that, all the guys from Denmark I usually make mods with, have all stoped working so i'm kinda alone with this now.