bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

A little update about the dog script

I have written the part where you can get the dog from the car and put it back in the car again.

I have made the dog follow the police officers when you ask it to.

It can chase down people and either make then surrender or start attacking them untill they are either injured or give up.

And last but not least, right now im working on a "find evidence" script so the dog can search for lost evidence in the area

As soon as I have all of it working I will upload a video with it ;)

All of it is new. Opposit of example la mod, my script doesnt take the dog out of the car every time the officers leavs the car. So the officers can also work as normal officers :)

The script is completly new and works very different from the one hoppah have made :)

As promised I have completed the dog script. 

Right now the dogs are able to:

- Follow the officers around 

- Chase and stop criminals/civilans 

- Find evidence 

If anybody have any other ideas for scripts the dogs could have, just let me know and i will try making it :) 

Fantastic work on that dog script. It looks great. :)

May I ask how the searching evidence feature will be used in game?

Imagine a call saying something like murder or bank robbery :)

So look on it as realism :)

Wow thats a cool pepper spray command, will they need to be checked out by EMS afterwards or just arrested? Will the Officers also have tazers or is it just one or the other.

Wow thats a cool pepper spray command, will they need to be checked out by EMS afterwards or just arrested? Will the Officers also have tazers or is it just one or the other.

It wont be needed to be checked by ems after getting pebersprayed, unlike the united states, the danish police doesnt have to call for ems when they use the peberspray, they just have some salter water in their car they can give to the person. The idea is just to have a simple and effective way to arrest people without injureing the officers in the game :)

Besides that, they will not get tasers, we dont have those in denmark :)