bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

If you encounter game-crashes back to desktop(without an error message) after a couple minutes playing, I have a possible solution for you. I don't know if it works for you... try it.

Simply run the game on one core only =>tutorial:

The game can't handle dual cores well.

Awesome mod!

Is anyone else having the problem with off map support, where the vehicles are kind of stuck in their spawning zones? I have to manually fix each one by telling them to return to HQ then ordering them to their location, haha.

Other than that, i love the mod, i think the amount of fire vehicles you can call in, and the addition of DEMA, as well as the new scripts work perfectly!

Is anyone else having the problem with off map support, where the vehicles are kind of stuck in their spawning zones? I have to manually fix each one by telling them to return to HQ then ordering them to their location, haha.

Other than that, i love the mod, i think the amount of fire vehicles you can call in, and the addition of DEMA, as well as the new scripts work perfectly!

Yeah, I am having the same problem...

I have another question. Is the EOD unit under DEMA deployment tab? Because there is one unit in the DEMA vehicle deployment menu which the game refuses to deploy. Is that a HAZMAT unit or EOD unit? And is there a HAZMAT unit or has that been disabled for the current version?

New sirens available!

I managed to replace most sirens with new more realistic ones :)

Preview video (made up a disaster drill to get all the sirens going)

Real life examples (playlist - open the link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkbjWXKHLLY&feature=share&list=PLSdPKQx-R9LLpefuqOGwZ8IPgsroZRElu

Download

https://www.dropbox....by RascarDK.rar

Great mod! I've never really been interested in non-US mods, but I was intrigued when I saw the vehicle dispatching and restriction functions. I'd love to see a new LA mod taking advantage of those.

A few issues:

Pathing issues sometimes when ambulances return from the hospital; closest, higher way completely ignores the normal road paths.

Once a game I have one of my ambulances destroyed because it gets stuck under the rail gates when it happens to cross at the wrong time. Probably related to the top issue as it's that road. Is there a way to replace a destroyed vehicle?

Person in the water near a bridge. When a diver pulls him back towards the shore, he gets placed put of reach of medics (not with a stretcher, though). Diver also walks on the water there.

Traffic accident at the highway curve jammed up traffic. Not sure if there was an invisible or clipping object blocking cars.

Intersection in upper right part of map has bugged traffic lights (they change too fast for even one vehicle to get through).

Also, how do we do police missions where no suspect is marked?

Ok so the ambulance blowing up could be a patching issue it could also be a default bug the police missions all depends on which one sometimes u will see people some times u just gotta send the people home (ill edit later)

-

Also, how do we do police missions where no suspect is marked?

When an incident isn't marked on the map, you can just click on the call in the drop down list of calls at the top of the screen, and it will move the camera to the area of the incident.

Hi everybody 

Over time, we have come to realize that we actually miss modding. 

We have therefor decided to start the production of version 1.2 of Copenhagen Mod. 

The First news can be found here: Copenhagen-mod.dk - News

b46k.png

Ser mega godt ud :D Har selv lavet en demo af skinnet :)  Her: 

http://billedeupload.dk/images/2F08G.png