salvador.c

What is the Best?

Burger King, Mc donalds or burger ranch  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whitch one is the Best?

• Burger King
    • Mc donalds
    • KFC

We only have here McDonalds so i voted for McDonalds :)

Same here in Finland. So I didn't vote at all, since I don't know the other ones. ;)

But my vote for fast-food has to be Subway (not on the list though). It's perfect! It's not burgers, I know, but it's simply the best fast-food ever!

Burger King is all microwave and no love.

McDonald's is... well, it's McDonald's.

And I never heard about that Burger Ranch (I guess they don't have them in Canada)

My personal favorites are A&W and Harvey's (I'm pretty sure the latter is only for us Canucks, though - actually, same thing for the former, the Canadian branch of A&W is completely unrelated to the American one since the early 1970s.)

In-N-Out used to be my favorite, but after the incident with the Bin Laden lookalike, I can't go there anymore, save from when I'm wearing one of my crazy disguises... but then again, none of them are really practical for eating.

The closest Five Guys from me is the one at the Westfield mall over in Culver City - which isn't close at all. I drove all the way there once, but as I was looking for a parking spot, a man exposed himself to me in the parking lot and then I wasn't really that hungry anymore...

I hate Culver City. Every single time I go there, some f***ed up s**t happens, usually involving the unwanted sight of a man's genitals.

The closest Five Guys from me is the one at the Westfield mall over in Culver City - which isn't close at all. I drove all the way there once, but as I was looking for a parking spot, a man exposed himself to me in the parking lot and then I wasn't really that hungry anymore...

Ironic actually that you mention something happening at a 5 guys, and also ironic of your username, last time I was in a five guys some dude in a robocop costume came in screaming claiming that he was Alex Murphy, grabbed someone's food order and threw it at the manager.

No Mcdonalds or Burger King.

What I like the most is the typical dutch 'snackbar'. Food made with love and deep fried in hot oil, and you can see the fat falling off and after every bite, you feel the calories fleeing in... Lovely!

My favourites are 'patat speciaal' with a 'kroket' and a 'frikandel speciaal'. I also like a 'Berehap'.

No Mcdonalds or Burger King.

What I like the most is the typical dutch 'snackbar'. Food made with love and deep fried in hot oil, and you can see the fat falling off and after every bite, you feel the calories fleeing in... Lovely!

My favourites are 'patat speciaal' with a 'kroket' and a 'frikandel speciaal'. I also like a 'Berehap'.

I will never be able to look at a snack stand again without thinking of New Kids, or in particular New Kids Turbo.