INEM01

Bombeiros PT (In Progress)

Guest Pompier2005

Achou que devias mudar tipo de rotativos nos carros e a minha opinião.

Ate vou te deixar aqui um site onde podes ir buscar novos tipos rotativos.

Um abraço .

Did you think you should change the type rotary cars and my opinion.

Until I leave you here a site where you can get new rotary types.

a hug.

Is really funny. :) Hope that some people don't be against Portugal becuase of him... Portugal is a good country and really friendly....

Don't worry. As I said yesterday, an asshole is an asshole, no matter where he comes from.

Believe it or not, he tried registering again earlier this afternoon, and I think he finally figured out how to used a Web-based proxy (which may be good news - means he got tired of getting new IPs, and now he has no choice but to log in the site through a slow-ass proxy. I figure he'll get tired eventually, especially if I ban him before he can even post like I just did.

Don't worry. As I said yesterday, an asshole is an asshole, no matter where he comes from.

Believe it or not, he tried registering again earlier this afternoon, and I think he finally figured out how to used a Web-based proxy (which may be good news - means he got tired of getting new IPs, and now he has no choice but to log in the site through a slow-ass proxy. I figure he'll get tired eventually, especially if I ban him before he can even post like I just did.

ok. good to ear that.

Kind regards.