INEM01

Bombeiros PT (In Progress)

From now on, all Portuguese posts that do not contain an English translation will be removed. The official languages of this forum are English and Dutch.

A partir de agora, todas as mensagens Português que não contenham uma tradução em Inglês serão removidos. As línguas oficiais deste fórum são Inglês e Holandês.

Hi

Im new here on this forum... and i've been trying to search for a portuguese mod...

And so far i can see... this is one of the few that are still running... the others have just give up on their mods... :stupid:

Anyway... im just hoping this mod gets to a definate end cause i want it really bad :happy: (not trying to hurry you up lol)

Just continue the hard working, and since i got no skills on mods i cant help you much

And yeah give update reports frequently i wanna know hows it going :laugh: hehe...

Is there any updates on the mod? Any guess date on release? Do you guys need any help? Maybe with sounds of sirens, or photos of vehicles, or even info about something, anything, just say and we will try to help. Hope that the work is going fine.

Cumprimentos a todos, bom trabalho a todos aqueles que estao a contribuir para criar o melhor mod do em4, o PT-MOD!

Se alguem quiser jogar na net, no EM4, ou expansão 2.0 ou 2.1, mande uma mp!

Cumprimentos a todos !!

ENG:

Greetings to all, well done to all those who are helping to create the best mod em4, the PT-MOD!

If someone wants to play on the net, the EM4, or expand 2.0 or 2.1, send an mp!

Greetings to all !!

Guest bombeiro39

Ola , bom dia . informar tou criar um mod PT privado . mandem em pm depois enviou lhes o video

Hello, good morning. inform tou create a mod EN private. send in pm then sent them thevideo

Boas, bombeiro39 e inem01, juntem-se em equipa e façam o mod juntos, voces estao a fazer um bom trabalho os dois, mas em separado, se juntarem em equipa, vao fazer ainda melhor, e fazer do mod pt o melhor do em4, pensem nisso, e continuem o bom trabalho!

cumps

Good, bombeiro39 and inem01, join a team together and do the mod, you are doing a good job both, but separately, join a team, they will do even better, and make the best of the mod en em4 , think about it, and keep up the good work!

cumps