rettungstier

Palm View County Modification (on hold)

i haven't done any person skin yet, BUT the plan is to make a seperate ems model with paramedic skills, one ff model with paramedic skills and one ff with emt skills.

the fire engines will be staffed with only emt ff's (BLS engine) or with only paramedic ff's (ALS engine)

there will be only one type of ambulances in version 1.0, staffef with two paramedics.

Just a word of advice on the als engine, most als engines are als due to the presence of just one paramedic (engineer, ff/emt, captain, ff/paramedic), while bls have no paramedic and only emts.

And some place for als ambulances will staff one paramedic and one emt, but some will do two paramedics.

@ Todd

if possible i want to have a limited amount of units - don't know if i can make that for version one.

every unit will get a vehicle number that contains :

station - vehicle type - number of vehicle within station

example:

ambulance 101 = station one - ambulance (0) - ambulance one of this station

... or sonething similar ;)

@ cheezy

that's pretty much like it is here in germany, at least for als ambulances.

i'm gonna keep that in mind!

@ turnouts

i personally like the black turnout, maybe with white/grey reflecting stripes.

i'll work some versions out, make a screenshot and you guys can vote - agreed?

greetz

rettungstier

thank you!

brush patrol and tiller are not planned yet. next two vehicles are fire engine 2 and the heavy equipment squad vehicle.

i just finished 3 turnouts - batt chief, ff with and without helmet - maybe i can show you some pics later.

but first i'll have tot try myself how they look in-game ;)

greetz

rettungstier

looking good, the fire medics are they going to be able to change into ther turnout gear with or without scba?, this is just a sujestion is to add a fire captian or a LT for the engine co,truck co

Each engine co with a fire capitan or LT is a nice idea and as far as possible I will add that, yeah.

Changing clothes, gear, whatever is not a topic yet since it is all a scripting issue.

I'm glad to see there are not four engines in one bay like the LA mod. (No offense to Hoopah)

Are you going to make LED lights on any of the fire trucks later on?

There are LED Lights already, can't see them in the pics though. I think I'll change the lightbars on the fire engines aswell. Lighting's not done yet, but I'm a fan of LED - and fast flickering ^^ - lights so .... yes! they're gonna be there!

How about doing some green fire trucks, with white horizontal lines crossing it in this order, fine one-green space-wider one-green space-and another fine line.

Guess you're talking of something like this right?

krom.th.png

Would be a nice idea for FDs that come from neighbor counties/cities if I limit the amount of available units on the map.

I could just "flip" the green and white parts on the skins a have.

Kinda cool idea! I'll keep that in mind for sure!

greetz

rettungstier

Yeah, exactly that, and maybe in the body of the truck a 'loop' -I don't know if is the correct word in English- like the one of this USAR truck, but the lines facing the back instead to the front.

LAFD-USAR-05-2005-PieArrXT-60672.jpg

And another truck or the ambulance, for a change, yellow, and from windows to up white colored.

Yeah, exactly that, and maybe in the body of the truck a 'loop' -I don't know if is the correct word in English- like the one of this USAR truck, but the lines facing the back instead to the front.

And another truck or the ambulance, for a change, yellow, and from windows to up white colored.

I won't change that much on the design. I wanna stick to the white base-colour and green (or orange for fire station 2) stripes and checkered squares for P.V.C. FD units.

Except the colour "flip" maybe.

will there be other fire units included? (ex. lacofd squad, lev, water tender, tiller etc)

As mentioned above, a heavy equipment vehicle will find it's way to fire station one. Maybe a lev and perhaps a water tender. But for now fire station one will contain:

Battalion chief

Engine 1

Engine 2

USAR Squad

Aerial ladder

Heavy Equipment Squad

one FD Ambulance

HAZMAT or another FD Ambulance

fire station two will contain (kinda unsure if that's final decision yet):

EMS response vehicle (Ford Crown Vic)

one FD Ambulance

one Engine

Stationed at hospital:

maybe another FD or "private" ambulance.

Other vehicles needed will be coming from other counties/cities.... but nothing planned yet.

greetz

rettungstier