chrisblaalid

DID you know this about MY country?

Did you know that Canada has more square miles of awesomeness per person than any other country?

that sounds like a beer commercial in the making ...quick get molson's on the phone.

this was made prior to the 2010 olympics to drum up the national pride.

Yeah, a Canadian tourist exploring the world...

I don't know what is worse:

50355_282053665846_5139924_n.jpg

No I'm pretty sure it was one of the locals that packed a lunch and went into the country side for a date...I guess your reference to what is worse, is that it's better to be a despised rich Canadian kid than a sheep herder from Bilbao that the world doesn't know exists...

Do you know why Paris is more important than all Canada? Because is closer from Bilbao.

In Canada they go hunting and they return so:

rednecks3.jpg?w=400&h=311

it's better to be a despised rich Canadian kid than a sheep herder from Bilbao that the world doesn't know exists...

Ah, and for the next, in Bilbao there are no shepherds ;)

Edited by aitor

In Norway, you can go to a garden center to find this type of roseseed:

post-22865-0-15979200-1314802191.jpg

I mentioned something about Poland earlier... Well, they do other things in norway too.. they clean..

And to get costumers, they advertise:

post-22865-0-22401300-1314802344.jpg

Translated:

Whiner for Poland seeks cleaningjob, we have 3 years experience.

- good professional work

- satisfaction of humans

- good reference

And last but not least..

We have good offers at the stores around the country, just look at this:

post-22865-0-03645500-1314802946.jpg

Croatia:

First hydro power plant in the world was "Iskrice", made in the city of Å ibenik, on the river Krka, Croatia - 1895.

The city of Zadar is home to the world's first Sea Organ that creates its music only by the action of the wind and waves.

Dubrovnik, an independent state at the time, was the very first nation to formally recognize the United States as a nation, when it declared independence from Great Britain.

Although it has a population of only 23 people, Hum in Istria, Croatia is officially a town and the Guinness World Record holder for the smallest town in the world.

The street lighting on Up-town and Kaptol in capital of Croatia,Zagreb, are on gas. Every morning and in late afternoon, two lamp-lighters are manually lighting i.e. extinguishing 217 gas lamps which takes them cca 2 hours.

The White House was built of Croatian stone, from the island of Bra?, as well as the New Palace (Vienna, Austria), the Parliament building (in Vienna, Austria), the Parliament Building (Budapest, Hungary) and the palace of Roman emperor Diocletian (Split, Croatia).

The famous Dalmatian dogs originally came from Croatia. Thanks to its eye catching white coat and black spots, the Dalmatian is one of the most easily recognizable dog breeds in the world. The breed takes its name from Croatia's region of Dalmatia, where it is supposed to have originated.

Croatia is the homeland of the world renowned traveller Marco Polo. 13th century explorer is known as one of the first Westerners to travel the Silk Road to China and visit the Mongol Empire. The journey took 24 years, he passed some 25,000 km - became a confidant of Kublai Khan, and he served 17 years. According to a local tradition, he was born on the island of Kor?ula in 1254 to a family of merchants. The surname is still found on the island.

The carnival in Rijeka is not only the biggest in Croatia but also one of the most attractive carnivals in Europe! Over 100,000 merrymakers witness the main parade, made up of around 150 colourfully costumed groups from different countries. The impressive appearance of Zvon?ari (the bellmen) – covered in sheep skins and dancing to the deafening noise of the bells so as to scare away evil spirits of winter – is a fascinating folk custom that makes for a first-rate tourist attraction.

The first tie came from Croatia and today it is worn daily by 600 million men around the world. The cravat or tie has been a part of the Croatian national costume from ancient times. According to Croatian tradition, before a soldier set off for war, his girlfriend or wife would give him a narrow scarf to wear around his neck to remind him of her love. Its modern variety originated in the 1630’s, when Croatian mercenaries enlisted as a support to the reigning king Louis XIII and Cardinal Richelieu came to France. One particular detail of their military attire caught the Parisian attention. It was an unusual scarf knotted at their necks. The French readily accepted the new fashion and switched from ruffs to the new loose cravats under the shirt collar. The word cravat itself actually reveals its Croatian origin, since the French version cravate derives from the mispronunciation of the word Croat.

Do you know why Paris is more important than all Canada? Because is closer from Bilbao.

Surely you can stop spamming and post something about your country? Or is Spain really as bad as everyone says?

Actually, no we strap our dead bodies to the rear, not the hood god by

And actually, the whole reason north america has dandelions, (those ugly yellow weeds that make the poof balls that fly and spread the seeds) is because of the french, they brought over seeds in their bags of seeds back in the "new world" times. Before there was never any here.

Surely you can stop spamming and post something about your country? Or is Spain really as bad as everyone says?

Everyone says that Spain is so bad? I don't really care, moreover here goes an interesting fact about Spain, Spain is one of the country where half Europe goes to get drunk and doing the jerk, and a really important fact, SPAIN HAS MORE THAN THE FLAMENCO, BULLS AND THAT KIND OF SHIT.

Everyone says that Spain is so bad? I don't really care, moreover here goes an interesting fact about Spain, Spain is one of the country where half Europe goes to get drunk and doing the jerk, and a really important fact, SPAIN HAS MORE THAN THE FLAMENCO, BULLS AND THAT KIND OF SHIT.

And Spain have FC Barcelona. :)

Wrong, the Belgians invented French fries.

I'm pretty sure I've been through towns with less than 23 people here in the states (I think there's a town in Iowa with 1 person). How recent is that record?

No it's not wrong. Most of the people think that Belquim or French invented them but that is wrong. We realy invented them.