EmC-Unit

Italian mod [Merged]

Just got premmision from auther to change a moddel so i'm going to show you another update:

mbvdf.png

Moddel - Nomex,Tobbi92;

Skin - Nomex,Tobbi92,EmC-Unit;

Childs - EmC-Unit.

Great, I appreciate the original ladders on the roof, wooden ones like here in Italy... we don't use aluminium ladders

can you post the original model picture? I wish to check a pair of things

Edited by AZNALUBMA

*UPDATES*

Here we go, I reskinned the Bieberfelde mod emergency physician's car and added few medical equipment as you can see from the picture (Striker stretcher, spine and scoop boards, Zoll Defibrillator and O2 Bottle) post-35540-0-43038000-1344956569.jpgpost-35540-0-51610600-1344956573_thumb.j

Is it possible to use this stretcher in the LA Mod? I have always loved this stretcher but could never install it in the LA Mod....

Is it possible to use this stretcher in the LA Mod? I have always loved this stretcher but could never install it in the LA Mod....

I think you should check the animations, in facts this stretcher is like a "object" carried by a SINGLE paramedic, and so it's different from the classic stretcher unit which is made of 2 paramedics, so I don't know if it's possible to use. If you find a way please tell me :)