goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

13 hours ago, maxxmike1234 said:

Will there also be equipment upgrades? ( Mainly PD ) Like OC Spray, tasers, maybe a shotgun or AR-15 for LAPD patrol officers?

Spine board for EMS/LAFD? Sorry if this is already answered buried away on one of the forum's many many pages.

( Also love the work you guys are doing, you could've just slapped on LED lights, and add some cars and called it a day, instead you're taking the future of the LA Mod in your hands and renovating it's looks to a modern scale. Props to you all.)

Right now our main goal is to update all new units and give them new lights and sirens then release it for you guys ASAP.Everything else we do will come after that.

6 hours ago, IvaVPK said:

Thoose units look very nice! How many stations there will be ? 

There will be 1 big LAFD station and a small 3 unit LAcoFD station.

• Like 2

Just now, Cop224 said:

Will we be getting an LACoFD Quint/Tiller? 

No,a engine,squad and a fictional ambulance will be at the small station as pictured above.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:00 AM, huxan said:

Wait? So where do I go to download?

Are you trolling or something? There is no download link. Its not released yet. It's still a work in progress. It's not completed to have a download link. Do you understand this now ? Stop asking, please. We are getting closer to the finish line. It will be a fun summer for many of you who have waited patiently.

As for those who have asked for a video of the EMS lights, it will be posted this week, or I might do a livestream of working on it this wednesday afternoon. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stockboy8 said:

Man, that LAcoFD Squad and Engine make me excited to reenact Emergency! when this comes out!

That and CHIPS were my favorite shows growing up.

4 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Hey Goog. Got a question for you. I noticed you included the charger with the CHP cars, but in a slicktop version only. Are you gonna add the other one with the LED lights on top?

Yes,I have an all white slicktop (polar bear) and already made a black and white marked version with liberty lightbar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goog said:

Yes,I have a an all white slicktop (polar bear) and already made a black and white marked version with liberty lightbar.

Sorry Goog, I meant to say that I saw a black n white slick top CHP charger without a liberty light. Maybe I missed something.

52 minutes ago, ElPolako said:

Sorry Goog, I meant to say that I saw a black n white slick top CHP charger without a liberty light. Maybe I missed something.

No worries,I can't find it anywhere on the topic...I still was tweaking the skin.I'll post a picture once done.

Just to let you guys know what's going on...I spent all weekend slowly going through all the ambulances,swapping all the new low poly models and have completed all of them.

I have to jump back into the police folder and finish them.I think this is going to make a huge difference in the big picture for lag as most of the models I've completed have been reduced at least 50% total poly count and some as much as 75%.

My plan over the next few weeks is to get all completed high poly models reduced and back to CFD so he can finish lighting them.This has added extra work and time for us but in the end it will be worth the effort if it makes the game run smoother and not as laggy.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, goog said:

No worries,I can't find it anywhere on the topic...I still was tweaking the skin.I'll post a picture once done.

Just to let you guys know what's going on...I spent all weekend slowly going through all the ambulances,swapping all the new low poly models and have completed all of them.

I have to jump back into the police folder and finish them.I think this is going to make a huge difference in the big picture for lag as most of the models I've completed have been reduced at least 50% total poly count and some as much as 75%.

My plan over the next few weeks is to get all completed high poly models reduced and back to CFD so he can finish lighting them.This has added extra work and time for us but in the end it will be worth the effort if it makes the game run smoother and not as laggy.

The game will be all the better for it, so yeah, it doesn't matter if it takes longer, as long as in the end, we are able to play a sub-mod that isn't as laggy or is way smoother than normal, I will personally take that time and effort and put it to good use by playing the hell out of this sub-mod, it's gonna be so nice to have an updated LA mod with modern units, I can't wait to see how it's all gonna turn out in the end.

Goog, CFD, Itchboy and all the other modders who have made this game what it is today with their amazing mods and hard work and time and effort put into modding this game, I thank you for making this game what it is today with mods.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, EM4life said:

Nice look'n mod you boys have here, been scrolling through the last few dozen pages, one question.

What's your plans for the LAPD water cannon truck?

3 hours ago, Warstrikewolf117 said:

I'm wondering the same thing,

We haven't got to that unit yet but I hate that unrealistic water cannon armored car unit and won't be using it.

I think it would be more realistic to use a fire engine to do that job as I've witnessed happening in my city once.

What suggestions do you guys have in regards to this unit?

what about making the water cannon vehicle a BearCat X3 FireCat  as I do not believe the LAPD have a water cannon vehicle but the LASD may have one not sure did mange to find this but cant find more info on the vehicle so you could maybe make the water cannon vehicle a Sheriff department unit

5ed44e6f589ae7000ca66d8f-eight.jpg

and this photo is takne off from the Lenco company website

4___X3-Fire_1MM3993a.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jennifer93 said:

what about making the water cannon vehicle a BearCat X3 FireCat  as I do not believe the LAPD have a water cannon vehicle but the LASD may have one not sure did mange to find this but cant find more info on the vehicle so you could maybe make the water cannon vehicle a Sheriff department unit

5ed44e6f589ae7000ca66d8f-eight.jpg

and this photo is takne off from the Lenco company website

4___X3-Fire_1MM3993a.jpg

That could work,thanks Jennifer for finding the picture...I was just searching LAPD,the LASD totally slipped my mind!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, goog said:

We haven't got to that unit yet but I hate that unrealistic water cannon armored car unit and won't be using it.

I think it would be more realistic to use a fire engine to do that job as I've witnessed happening in my city once.

What suggestions do you guys have in regards to this unit?

While it is true that LAPD or LASD does not have a water cannon unit, IThey do have more than enough to make up for it with their bearcats, since one of their bearcats is equipped with a modular ladder unit that allows them to assault a building high up through a window. Goog, I would personally say just replace it with like another bearcat that has the system I just mentioned, because whenever they have been deploying for riots, especially as of late for what has been going on down here in the city, I've been seeing them deploying D-Platoon with a bearcat behind them, with an officer sitting in the top turret of the bearcat.

I've also noticed that LAPD has been deploying a strike team of like 12+ officers on a couple of unmarked suburbans and they have been riding around town and responding to stuff quickly. LA County is not messing around with this curfew, I'll tell you that much right now.

But anyways, yeah, that's my personal opinion as a resident of the city of LA.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, goog said:

That could work,thanks Jennifer for finding the picture...I was just searching LAPD,the LASD totally slipped my mind!

well from what I could find that Lenco the one in the first photo it was taken in or near Santa Monica here is a link to the news post where I found the photo if thats any help to you as you will know more about American agencys then I do

https://boyleheightsbeat.com/la-county-curfew-starts-at-6-pm-tuesday-heres-what-we-know-about-todays-curfews/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goog said:

I looked around for a better phot and could not find one but you did and it looks amazing so cool to see it will be real and look badass so good work on finding it

• Like 1