goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

On 11/9/2022 at 9:25 AM, mcflame1 said:

The only thing I request is an update here and there to know that you two are still alive. Whether that is a update on the status of the mod or just what is going on with your lives.

Not even two posts above your's...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is one of the only reasons I still check in on this forum from time to time.  Still looking forward to this mod, but I understand how life gets in the way.  I understand how it feels to not want to do things for free that take up the little free time that you have!

• Like 6

Hiya. I've noticed a minor detail that may be missed within the LAFD EMS Captain vehicles, and that'd be a text on the windshield: "Los Angeles City Fire Department"

You can actually see it in this video roughly around 0:15.

• Upvote 2

On 3/27/2023 at 10:09 PM, explore_martin said:

Do anyone know what going on with the mod sorry if I come off wrong but it been a year just wanting to get some hop that it still being made and not forgot.

"First, no action has been taken to stop development." -C.F.D, November 8, 2022

It is still a work in progress for now until circumstances change.

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2023 at 2:35 AM, Mrtucker555 said:

Go ahead and go back a few pages if you would like. Mod will add new vehicles, no map modifications have been talked about at this time. Make sure if you want to be up to date, start at page 1 and read or check all the pictures out for the progress.

I guess I didn't clear up what I was asking. I just wanted to know if there will be any other new vehicles added besides the ones that are already added or are still in progress. Ex: Any other new police or fire vehicles besides existing ones here.

On 5/18/2023 at 1:30 AM, Artimus said:

I guess I didn't clear up what I was asking. I just wanted to know if there will be any other new vehicles added besides the ones that are already added or are still in progress. Ex: Any other new police or fire vehicles besides existing ones here.

There probably will be, it's just that the creators have been busy for the past few years due to IRL situations. C.F.D is a current college student and an individual with a full-time occupation while Goog has children & a wife to look after. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 4:44 PM, nostalgcia said:

There probably will be, it's just that the creators have been busy for the past few years due to IRL situations. C.F.D is a current college student and an individual with a full-time occupation while Goog has children & a wife to look after. 

It's all good. Not worried about the time line. Everyone has their own private lives to live. Just curious if there was anything else planned in the long run, that's all. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 5:54 PM, itchboy said:

And this is where I step in as moderator and ask politely: Stop it with the "it's dead" assumptions.

Seriously it's annoying.

If it's dead, then the authors will say. Just remember that I've been gone all year up to this point and as you can see it is _very much_ possible to be gone for an extended period of time and still have content made for a project, even ifi progress is not shown daily.

And if they don't say, and you think it's dead, don't go in here starting flame wars over it. There's better discussions we could be having than that.

I'll start hitting people with warning points if they can't adhere to forum etiquette.

yeah!