Guest blimp666

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will the world end?

• No
    • Yes

The part that isn't full of zombies! :P ! The world is supposed to get infected with zombies, but If we all are zombies, what will be different? Oh yeah our brains will be replaced with moosh. And the world is still here, I rode my bike past the graveyard 4 times this weekend, twice yesterday, they are all still in the ground.

In Bilbao we kicked out the zombies kicking their dirty asses...

Lol that CDC thing was a joke. Dunno why someone was actually stupid enough to believe radiation from Japan could cause zombies and ask the CDC about it.

Hmm. My friend is blood related to the actual person Mona Lisa is based off of... hot damn.

Alright, first they say 2012... then they say it would have happen a few days ago then and now again they say it will happen in 2012

Just give me one good reason i should believe that we're all going to die at 2012 or at May

Lol that CDC thing was a joke. Dunno why someone was actually stupid enough to believe radiation from Japan could cause zombies and ask the CDC about it.

Hmm. My friend is blood related to the actual person Mona Lisa is based off of... hot damn.

Well in Night of the Living Dead there was that one satellite that crashed and radiation got out...

What part of Spain are you going to visit?

Valalalalalaallaencia BaBy!

Benidorm to be more precise ;)

What the hell does Mona Lisa have to do with this? :P:laugh:

Buah, Benidorm, one of the most shitty and ugliest places of Spain... :dry:

shut your mouth :P I like it there... Because I'm a dirty dirty dirty little boy ^^

noh really, I like it cuz I get to go back and visit my favorite restaurant :P and the beaches... oyh mami, the sexy beaches with the sexy ladies... omg omg!

And the annoying "Sony" shops :P My god I hate them!

I prefer a more peaceful place, where in the beach you can be lying without having on one hand at 30cm a numerous family with 3 kids throwing sand in your sandwich and in the other hand, at 20cm, a fat sunbathing blocking the view (anyway there is not much to see, haha) ;)

me im ready for anything the first thing im gonna do is get the damn guns ready grab a firetruck deck it out with zombie killing machines and givem hell ... well atleast send them back to it

me im ready for anything the first thing im gonna do is get the damn guns ready grab a firetruck deck it out with zombie killing machines and givem hell ... well atleast send them back to it

lolololol tak a tower ladder they cant get up, and if they u have guns to shoot them back down :)

I prefer a more peaceful place, where in the beach you can be lying without having on one hand at 30cm a numerous family with 3 kids throwing sand in your sandwich and in the other hand, at 20cm, a fat sunbathing blocking the view (anyway there is not much to see, haha) wink.gif

Ofc you don't go to THE beach... I am talking about the private nude beach :P Why in the world would I got to THE beach.. ? And why would I bring sandwiches? :-S There are restaurants man...

OK! I got an idea, let's do a follow up on this topic?

WHAT do you want to do/were do you want to be, IF some day the world will end? At the exact moment the world ends, were/what will you be standing/doing?

Me personally would like to sit in my bubble on the moon with my umbrella drink watching as you all struggle with my telescope. And yes, I will have my portable CD-player listening to Beach Boys ^^