gizmo719

WOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

It's possible you where on a emotional high, but it's United States not Unuted States ;)

Yes I was, like no other I had tears in my eyes when i heard this is a No homo statement.

If you like pina colotas and gettin caught in the rain... then don't ask don't tell applies to you=)

If you like taking walks at midnight.........ummmm I Mean....lol

Also yes i do fear the attacks will be soon and bloody

I read right now that the SOAB is getting dumped of the USS Carl-Vinsom... WTH? Why dont they take the turban wearing CS back to the states and let Bush take a dump on him? Make the body in to target practice or feed him to the pigs or something?

:protest:

Hell no, I'm doubting here.... If this is bullshit, I'm going to arm my self from the balls to the teeth and go to the middle east and hunt the mofo my selfe

:1046276128_motz:

Yet another Conflicting report... Allegedly it occured in the mountains of pakistan, oh wait it took place near a populated town in a large house oh wait who was responsible of the special forces seals or rangers? too many conflicting reports of inaccurate data, latest of which is that his body was recovered and dumped at sea.... So who knows I just am not comfortable with the way this story can't successfully be put together by all the sources/media outlets... Including the white house it's self.

Well I would believe President Obama, who's speech I sumed up, and I'm sure were going to see pictures, since the Muslims will want to see the pictures as evidence.

"Read my lips, no new taxes"

BushI

"WMDs are in Iraq"

BushII

So yeah presidents don't always tell the truth, the whole truth, and nadda but the truth, kudos to NFK on his quote=) But just to prove we're not partisan there ya go 3 examples of presidents not stating the total facts... IF they were wrong and did not get em, instead shot a double or something I wouldnt expect them to be like whoops, our bad... So I remain skeptical until the facts are all laid out, which so far does not seem like it's happening too great.

I read right now that the SOAB is getting dumped of the USS Carl-Vinsom... WTH? Why dont they take the turban wearing CS back to the states and let Bush take a dump on him? Make the body in to target practice or feed him to the pigs or something?

:protest:

Hell no, I'm doubting here.... If this is bullshit, I'm going to arm my self from the balls to the teeth and go to the middle east and hunt the mofo my selfe

:1046276128_motz:

Because all that would most DEFINITELY make him a martyr if he isn't one already.

Who cares if they attack? I don't; we'll rebuild. End of story. Terrorists are just 'glorified' bullies, they're attention whores. Ignore them, don't fuel their fire, don't shed light on their cause and it serves no point to continue.

Because all that would most DEFINITELY make him a martyr if he isn't one already.

Who cares if they attack? I don't; we'll rebuild. End of story. Terrorists are just 'glorified' bullies, they're attention whores. Ignore them, don't fuel their fire, don't shed light on their cause and it serves no point to continue.

It would be fun if they used him as a punching bag in the white house ^^

Indeed, I do agree.

It would be fun if they used him as a punching bag in the white house ^^

Yep, that would help the situation, give the world one more reason to hate the US. As IF we don't have enough already, no TY. A burial at sea is proper, it's the coldest, darkest, most unexplored part of the planet. Even if someone wanted to find him no one will EVER find him. Where he belongs, in the dark depths of the sea. Now we can rest in peace, and finally move on.

Lets hope that wikileaks get some nice footage from the soldiers battle cams in a near future :)

@Reece.c , i agree with you. It will probably be another large terror attack soon, the question is where.

I put my guess on a large airport like Heathrow or so..