search_destroy

LEGO mod

ok but send me some pics of how a vehicle needs to look or do you want me to use my fantasy?

You have to be promoteed first. Show me that you are good as an advertiser and you will be.

search_destroy what website do you think most people look at far mods for emergency 4? i havn't found too many.

Any type of emergeny website should do try JER (Joint Emergency Responders) It's a clan for EM4

I am trying to work on real sets. Are they designs from a real set?

i still have all my lego (plus instructions)

If you do not want to be on my team, please DO NOT steal my idea.

Thank you

Just an advise.

Some people may want to help you with only 1 or 2 items, but take them anyway. It's 1 or 2 items off the list. Wooder didn't steal your idea, i'm sure he just wanted to make you something. Instead of being "Don't steal my idea", why don't you ask wooder nicely if you can use that model in your mod? I mean, my mod gets plenty of help from outside, and it does help on everything. Helpers does not need to be on the team to do some good stuff for a mod.

Just an advise.

Some people may want to help you with only 1 or 2 items, but take them anyway. It's 1 or 2 items off the list. Wooder didn't steal your idea, i'm sure he just wanted to make you something. Instead of being "Don't steal my idea", why don't you ask wooder nicely if you can use that model in your mod? I mean, my mod gets plenty of help from outside, and it does help on everything. Helpers does not need to be on the team to do some good stuff for a mod.

Your right

Wooder, I'm sorry. Can I please use your model for my mod?