bigal

San Francisco Mod

I was thinking of making a San Francisco Mod.The free play base will consist of a bay, a downtown area and maybe a bit of China Town.There will be 2 fire stations, a police station, and a hospital.There will be brand new models and skins.The mod will also include added freeplay events such as high rise fires.It will also include more advanced fire objects.Even the most common objects will have many fire objects.There will be more advanced building interiors(there will be multiple levels).There will also be advanced patrol paths(when you send vehicles on patrol, they don't all line up and take same path).There will also be more tech events like when someones car battery dies you send a towtruck to jumpstart their car.I will also work with game files to see if I can make a freeplay map bigger than 8192 by 8192.If you are interested or want to help out with the mod, pm me or reply below.See below for the FS and hospital layouts:

Fire Station 1:

Engine 1

Engine 2

Ladder 1

Rescue 1

Batallion 1

Fire Station 2:

Engine 3

Ladder 2

Hospital:

Rescue 2

Rescue 3

Rescue 4

USAR 1

San Francisco Emergency Services Pic:

More Pics Coming Soon.

Modding Team:

Modeler:Open

UV Mapper:Open

Mapper:Open

Scripter:Open

Someone who is good at the editor:bigal,Open

Graphics(signatures,loading backrounds):Open

Thanks for veiwing!

Remember, if you want to help out, just PM me or reply below!

Just so you guys don't say I'm going to sit back while everyone else works, I will contribute to the mod.I HAVE MASTERED THE EM4 EDITOR!!!!!!!Be happy to help if anyone needs help on their mod:)

And what are you going to do to contribute to this mod? What modding skills do you have? People may work WITH you to make it, but nobody will make it FOR you.

I am a master in the editor

hey man master at editor doesnt really help at your stage well i doest really help at all unless its doing lights can you do it? cause no ones going to make a mod for you

I can do lights I just need modeling and UV mapping

Modeling and UV mapping, Scripting, and people to do the reskins from the looks of it are all things you'd need filled. The harder aspects of making a mod right there unfortunately.

Em4fun is doing this mod so double one is uninteresting

Hmm, there are 5-6 New York mods... And Ukmod999, creator of Scotland mod dont have any modellin or skinning(well he has now) skills, hes a pro in editor, and still hes mod is doing great. and shadowzuzziz, where do you know that someone would make this guy a mod?