C.F.D

WT* IS THIS?!?! I don't even...Wht*h*ha*?

God loves them, by shaking them He'll show them he's there and loves them..

That's how I show my girlfriend I love her. I shake her until the city block collapses, she goes unconscious and the dams break, then I kill her friends, family and blow up a few power plants while I'm at it...

Good one.

Every religion or lackthereof has extremists, from christian to atheist. From the people that shove their beliefs down your throat, forcing you to accept them, to people who say they're happy a country will lose about

20% of it's population by the end of this thing. Every movement has extremists, so a lot of people are going to hate Christians for a while after seeing this, but realistically, that's A a troll, or B just another extremist who, barring her beliefs are correct, will rot in hell for eternity.

Somewhere in Matthew I do believe (a book in the new testament of the holy bible) it says you'll be judged the same as you judge others... Or something to that effect. that's from the New Found King Version (Instead of New King James? ha ha?) Every extremist can be proven wrong with their grounds of beliefs, thats why I take everyone in moderation and don't let others get to me. Personally, I totally disagree with her, and if she ever said that to me, I'd shake her as stated in the second line of this post. Then say it's showing my love for her. But am I going to hate all christians, or freak out, no, since I have no entitlement to.

I am an equal opportunity merchant of hate, I dislike generally every "group" of people and very rarely like individuals... People like this just want attention they're "beliefs" are rarely what they say them to be, she's got all the people watching her rant, so she wins whether she believes it or not.

Well, it turns out she was: YouTuber TamTamPamela, who managed to enrage the entire World Wide Web in the span of a single day with her chilling gratitude to God for shaking Japan, recognized that she may have taken her performance art a tad too far and finally admitted to being a Poe. That’s right: She was just trolling! Hilarious.

Meanwhile, the TamTamPamela account has been removed. The copyright claim notice points to an outfit called “LaughAloneTV” who were in the process of signing the lulzy lady up when she freaked and pressed eject. Reads one tweet: “I guess the hate was too much for her. never got to sign her.”

I can’t decide which is worse: Her sensationalist trolling, or the bankrolling of her sensationalist trolling. It’s the bankrolling one, right?

Money talks in this world, perhaps the memo was missed... To be totally honest some of the most profittable advertising schemes have been based upon outrage, not comedy or factual information.... People love to watch things that shock them, which is why companies love to sign people like her, even if you totally disagree with the chick, you'll still watch her, you'll be outraged, and you'll tell your friends which in turn gives the sites/tv shows their advertising quotas for the month in a short duration. Shock and outrage sells far more surely than peace and love and all the other sugar coated things of the world, and companies looking to make a buck know this as sure as any person with any time of sense would.. But none the less people watch, it's why reality tv is ungodly (yet disgustingly) popular these days, people LOVE to watch other morons doing their own stupid brand of nonsensical behavior as it makes you feel better about yourself, and gives you someone to put down... Well for normal people anyway.

Well, it turns out she was: YouTuber TamTamPamela, who managed to enrage the entire World Wide Web in the span of a single day with her chilling gratitude to God for shaking Japan, recognized that she may have taken her performance art a tad too far and finally admitted to being a Poe. That’s right: She was just trolling! Hilarious.

Meanwhile, the TamTamPamela account has been removed. The copyright claim notice points to an outfit called “LaughAloneTV” who were in the process of signing the lulzy lady up when she freaked and pressed eject. Reads one tweet: “I guess the hate was too much for her. never got to sign her.”

I can’t decide which is worse: Her sensationalist trolling, or the bankrolling of her sensationalist trolling. It’s the bankrolling one, right?

Here was the better one. Anon's trolling a few hours after the video... : )